Sandman

What is the Any Forumsnsensus

Attached: dream.png (1007x1011, 2.18M)

It sucks

Forgotten, now we rage at She Hulk like a bunch of blue checkmarks on Twitter.
NOOOOO LE HECKIN QUIPS AND STRONK WOMAN! SAVE ME SOMEONE!

the comic is the GOAT
the show so far has been pretty faithful, I'd say outside being 10% gayer and 300% blacker the dialogue and scenes are lifted from the comic almost verbatim and the actors all do a good job

episode 6 was pure kino and the peak of the season, part of the episode adapts a god-tier story from much later in the series but chronologically it makes sense to shove it where they did and I'm betting Gaiman just wanted to make sure he could adapt it in case netflix decided to cancel a second season

It’s shot/edited pretty poorly.

Now there is some legitimate critique! If only twenty threads were about that instead.

Doesn't each episode cost a load of money?

I enjoyed it. Mum loved it, Dad liked it too but kept getting weird at all the gay shit. 8/10 I guess, better than most stuff on tv.

You could give me all the money in the world but I don't know how to shoot a show/movie or edit anything.

Why don’t they stylize it and use white or black bars to frame those cut as if it’s a comic panels?

Those cuts don’t work on their own. I’m no film major but don’t they storyboard scenes to frame them properly? Or do they just wing it?

Visually different from the comic therefore it sucks all the fucking dicks.

These people need to be taught that unless they follow the source exactly they will fail and know only misery and shame.

>not my heckin manchild cartoon
Its trash like all capeshit

>These people need to be taught that unless they follow the source exactly they will fail and know only misery and shame.
it's doing pretty well with critics and audiences so back to the drawing board with that

KWABed by an autistic korean lawyer

Attached: 1660241596596387.png (614x286, 153.24K)

how did Korea leapfrog Japan as the dominant exported culture of east asia? It feels like it happened overnight with Psy. I don't get it at all. It's like weebery but more mainstream and socially acceptable

K-dramas make telenovelas look tame by comparison

Just frustratingly okay, if it was visually more inventive and the characters actually looked like they came from the comics I'd like it a lot more. Fiddler's Green and Merv are perfect, Corinthian is also pretty good if a bit over-utilized.

Attached: 2nahalf.png (129x22, 2.08K)

Didn't watch

Attached: im_a_detective.jpg (1479x507, 260.88K)

>What is this? A DREAM FOR ANTS?

It's 95% straight out of the comics. It's literally only Any Forums that doesn't like it.