TAS

>TAS
>Spectacular
>Spiderverse
How is it possible that no adaptation can ever get Mary Jane right except for cartoons?

Attached: MJ_working_out.webm (704x528, 2.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SCM-dM2FsU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I remember this scene. I never like mj in anything, she's always a ho

I liked her in Ultimate too. Course I was more focused on this sexy piece of latina ass.

Attached: Ava Ayala.jpg (1988x2915, 1.01M)

I hope that one day we get a nice story driven Spider-Man show that has him hanging out with some of his superhero buddies across continuity. Like Human Torch, Iceman, Firestar, Shadowcat, Prowler, and White Tiger.
Not having Spidey on a team mind you. Just having him have actual heroic friends around his age he can call when he’s in a bad situation or if he ever wants to hang out.

MJ actually fucking takes an optional physics class as a theater major just so she could have an excuse to call Peter and ask him to help her with it. Legit marriage material. youtu.be/SCM-dM2FsU8

Attached: Spider-Chad.jpg (1600x800, 110.56K)

Attached: MJW.jpg (828x814, 237.03K)

Attached: MJ.webm (768x576, 1003.28K)

How many tigers were skinned to make that dress murderess

I'm going to assume zero since tigers have strips and not splotches.

there's no way this MJ doesn't have an onlyfans that Peter doesn't know about and still milks him for rent money while she's blowing rich guys in hotels

Not going to make a new thread for this, but is there such a thing as a Spiderman cartoon that....ends adequately?

The cartoon from the thread starter image was canceled on a cliffhanger, the following show Spiderman Unlimited didn't get an ending, the MTV Spiderman also didn't get an ending, Sony's Spectacular Spiderman also is famous for dying at Season 2 with no closure and I don't count wacky hijinks Ultimate Spiderman to be a true Spiderman cartoon. And the less said about mediocrity like the last Spiderman cartoon with Miles and all those Spider People existing at the same time as Peter himself the better, don't even know if that fan fiction even got a true finale.

Doesn't seem like any Spiderman cartoon is allowed to end properly.

This is literally what put Spiderman on the map and put marvel on top

The fuck?

>Shadowcat
who?

This cartoon really is good. Thanks for the scenes. Peter is such a nice character. Remind me again why we are stuck with under aged boy Peter all the time in the cartoons? This is the first time I've seen a Spiderman cartoon showing him as a young adult and it's much better.

Spiderman that isn't an adult married to mj and is an experienced jokey confident hero is damned to total failure.

The kike that phases through stuff

Kitty Pryde. She calls herself Shadowcat when she needs a superhero identity since Kitty is literally her name.
Personally I find it funny as a hero name because it’s the equivalent of Peter Parker deciding to call himself Darkstone.

once again who?

Attached: 658419b92b43b9d29e4b287c65c6d340.jpg (564x537, 102.11K)

I wanna see him go through high school, then college, then face off against a grand threat with his buddies in an ultimate test that puts their friendship and everything they’ve learned to the test, then marry MJ, then have an epilogue with Mayday and Annie.
Also on a side note I with Marvel would associate Miles Morales with Baseball instead of Basketball. I just think it fits him better. Idk Miles just feels like a batter to me.

Kitty

Attached: 8ED004D1-0579-4827-A776-15D6A2EAB7F7.jpg (550x823, 166.14K)

I don't recognize these characters

Creepy ass middle aged men wish they were teens again and can't conceptualize adult Peter.

Teen peter has never at any point been popular.

They’re Peter Parker and Kitty Pryde

Attached: 70D951A2-7F87-4D0F-8F13-61EE3D52FABE.jpg (1280x964, 502.94K)