A college drop out with no enhancements defeated decade long trained assassin who dealt with criminal master minds and...

>A college drop out with no enhancements defeated decade long trained assassin who dealt with criminal master minds and meta humans for decades.

Do you need to turn off your brain when you read a comic?

Attached: Punchline.jpg (790x1200, 321.48K)

>A man who was sent from another world is flying through air under his own power and has just caught an airplane

No you just have to ask yourself why you created such a line.

Only the really fucking dumb ones

She defeated the losers who always job anyway.

I, however, kneel for big titty clussy supremacy. Unspoiled by Joker's semen. Not touched by the dildo vines from the albanian forests.

Just prime goth clussy.

Attached: 1660449732108867.jpg (906x1400, 1.38M)

I don't get the appeal of Punchline at all, she's just an edgier version of Harley Quinn with no sense of humor. I'm just waiting for the day they kill her off

I like the design. Ironically if had come out just a little late it could have ridden the clussy bandwagon in to maybe being a regular time to time.

Punchline is for the anti normies who hate Harley cause she's popular.

A parody of people who unironically believes Joker stands for 'muh society'

I do like the social media type thing they did with her though. Seems like a modern version of Anarky.

Attached: tumblr_34f5c98917794027f31fcd3dab710a46_095260d4_1280.jpg (1032x1566, 297.08K)

Actually, I think punchline is just what harley was supposed to be before they change her. Joker insane fangirl that does what he wants no matter what.

Now that Harley is more her own thing (knock off tank girl) it kinda makes sense we have a substitute for the dynamic. Maybe in 20 years we have way to many Punchlines comics to the point of oversaturation, just like her big sister.

Tynion wishes. So do I

Attached: tumblr_10993bdaca471d2d4f30af39c6c7d45b_034e8e6f_1280.jpg (1156x1500, 440.47K)

I'm not compain about realism. I more concerned with the laziness. They didn't even try to justify how a college dropout is a threat to heroes who handle worst.

How does Joker do it?

Yes they did. The one and only time she ever fought Batman he was being eaten alive inside-out from the worst strand of Joker Toxin he had ever encountered, mixed with Fear Toxin, mixed with Venom. The only reason the poison didn't kill him is because Harley detoxed him in time (which is bullshit because she's a psychiatrist, not a chemist like Punchline is).
And after he was detoxed? He oneshotted Punchline and sent her to Arkham, where she has remained ever since.

Harley, however, does not have any of this attention to detail. She took a single class in acrobatics in school and now she's fighting Batman and Joker and a core member of the suicide squad and the zoomer Justice League. Yeah fucking right.

That dynamic sucks and Punchline makes it worse by being humorless kill joy. All of Joker most loved stories are just him and Batman. A useless henchwoman makes their dynamics less personal.

I like that Batman's rogues have sidekicks though. Query and Echo and all that.

It's also delightfully hypocritical of Joker for going to war on Batman's allies to get him back to basics and then get a sidekick himself.

Attached: Joker sends his secretary to LoD meetings.jpg (1200x1577, 597.16K)

What assassin? Also Joker taught her a few things

>sent her to Arkham, where she has remained ever since.
She went to jail and had a trial where she was found not guilty. She's free at the moment.

>She took a single class in acrobatics
That's at least something she has that make her similar to Nightwing and Mister terrific. Also Harley didn't drop out of college and she have enhancement.
Punchline has none of that and can box / harm batgirl.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-18_170829.jpg (599x989, 294.78K)

Wasn't that after her implant thingy got fucked?

>That's at least something she has that make her similar to Nightwing and Mister terrific
Hardly. Nightwing got trained by Bruce and I reckon Scott Free picked up some things from Granny in his many attempts.

A dip in crazy acid.

Attached: main-qimg-5a21205d3048f86b826ecd36886a50ee-lq.jpg (602x910, 152.29K)

Harley only ever got an "enhancement" in one story in pre-crisis, that has never once been referenced or brought-back in any of the later continuities and reboots. We've seen her entire history post-52 and in Rebirth, Harley is literally just an ethot with a terrible hairdye job who gets magic empowered-womanforce for blaming joker for all her actions.
And yet she also easily beats Nightwing and Batgirl in stories like Hush, and Flash and Booster Gold and the fucking Trinity in Heroes in Crisis. Without any powers, without any training. Go figure.

Is the joke that you're simping for a 2d twitch thot?

Counterpoint. She is hot and can potentially replace classic harley. And she is hot.

Were you complaining this much when DCAU Harley was fighting Batgirl in Return of the Joker?

>Is the joke that you're simping for a 2d twitch thot?
Where do you think you are?

Attached: 1651968732185.jpg (1600x2267, 281.59K)

Who cares just read the story. Stop being a bitch, bitch.

Robin was an 8 year old. Basic gymnastic make you able to fight crime in Batman world. What does punchline have in the story that make her a threat again?
You're talking about a fight between a 20 year old gymnast and 17 year old gymnast?