It's a boomer cartoon about hating your wife

>it's a boomer cartoon about hating your wife

Attached: 76.png (640x704, 836.55K)

Tbf they come from a time when women were leeches. At least they work now

Nah see, they're both men, so clearly they were just good friends.

It was banter. Why cant millennials take a joke?

>hating

Nope, it's just accurate. Have you really never experienced blanket-stealing? They tend to do
that unconsciously because over night it gets
colder and women have less muscles to keep
the temperature, which is why they freeze so fast.

Some post the sandwich one

Oh please you throw a shit fit anytime a black person does anything on tv

Are you sure it’s not a zoomer? If time has taught us anything its that, millennials have a better sense of humor.

How is this related to anything?

>millennials have a better sense of humor.
lmao good one

I will never get the boomers resentment towards marriage,it's a choice,not an obligation. So why are most boomers so butthurt about it? newer generations have their own issues but at least they know that marriage is not worth it plus it isn't an obligation. It's like boomers got married just to have an excuse to being miserable

I think it's because they expected something different from what they got and now they're fucked because there's no way they'll be able to get a divorce without getting cut into a million pieces.
Tl;dr, it's just playful banter

See made you laugh.

>millennials have a better sense of humor.

Attached: 9AA7A006-CB99-42BD-B78D-7C4903C19293.gif (1000x793, 674.85K)

>2 Hundred Thousand comics, shows, movies, songs and other media about hating men.
>1 shit comic from 2018 about something that legitimately happens and you would know if you have any type of intimacy with anything other than your xbox controller or tiktok

Attached: image.jpg (259x194, 9K)

This is true though but she has to deal with me slapping her in the face every other night as I turn in my sleep

I’ve done that to my wife too and after we watched Aliens one night she was so mad.

i am married and i hate my wife
>inb4 get divorced
i would if she just left but she's gonna try to take the house and i worked hard to get it

My wife has the opposite problem I married up, so now we’re trying to work it out, but I’ll be damned we break up and I willingly get nothing. I moved for her career and gave up my own.

How long were you dating them

I see you missed the great spergening over the momlife comics

Peach

Good luck, bro.

The foreskin produces pair-bonding hormones. Removal of it gets rid of those and reduces sexual pleasure in both partners.

tl;dr the way to a happy marriage is being uncut

Pretty much. The idea that this implies hatred for his wife is silly

>zoom-zooms can’t take the bantz

>Pair bonding

being married for 30 years is a drag, dude. you go bloody mad looking at the same woman and having sex with her for years and years. and she's like, always there and you can't get rid of her. sometimes you just want some time to yourself.

>Implying boomer wife hate doesn't happen outside of America.
Lmao.happens here all the time.

I'm starting to realize only virgins and gay people are like "HAHA BOOMER HATE WIFE"