The parent company of Dark Horse Media bought the LotR IP

>The parent company of Dark Horse Media bought the LotR IP
Will creating a Lord of the Rings EU save them?

Attached: 1660817415434084.png (591x729, 384.32K)

We can finally have LOTR done white.

what the hell is the endgame of Embracer Group
they've acquired so much shit recently all from Dark Horse to Eidos to now this

Absolutely shocked that it was for sale and that they could afford it.

Too early to tell. Same with all the videogames and shit they bought from Square

GIVE IT TO ME YOU BLOODY BASTARDS

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (189x267, 11.73K)

>what the hell is the endgame of Embracer Group
re-sell the same old shit ad nasueam for profit

Beren and Luthien story, now. I wanna see Sauron get mogged by the best dog.

At least they know how to make remasters

Attached: 86.png (2293x1080, 2.22M)

To Embracer us all

Dark Horse adaptations of Tolkien when? There was a pretty good Graphic novel of the Hobbit that Chuck Dixon adapted back in the day.

nah im cool - i got past puberty

Good for (you)

Attached: Natalya_Spacesuit_Reprobed.png (1564x874, 924.92K)

Mostly the seem to buy mid-sized videogame devs & IP that they see as undervalued or where the original owner is in financial trouble, and then give people tight budgets to develop mid-sized games with the expectation that they'll be successful but won't need to be massive hits to make a profit.

Wtf, how big is embracer?

I can go outside any day of the week and see more titty than that. The whole "devs and gamers are teenagers" argument falls flat when real women dress more provocatively than any vidya bimbo.

To get acquired by Microsoft or Apple/Meta/Amazon.

it's the amazon playbook, consolidate a market position by buying everything and going massively in the red, then make money back when you've got enough marketshare to be able to wave your dick around in terms of economies of scale

>Embracer group buys LOTR IP solely for a remaster of pic related.

Attached: file.png (256x325, 159.9K)

Wait so let me get this straight, the tolkein estate sold the rights to LOTR (outside of the books) to some company named "the Saul Zaentz company" and lhas been licensing the rights it bought ever since? And now they have sold those rights to another company? This sounds like an incredibly jewish scheme to me. Are you telling me the tolkein estate hasn't earned a penny from the movies or other miscellaneous rights and this other company has? It seems like highway robbery to get your ip essentially stolen like that.

(((The Saul Zaentz company)))
(((embracer group))) Tolkien was right, evil cannot create it can only corrupt.

>lived long enough to see Tolkien's createions whored out
I thank Christopher for his service

12000 employees, roughly the same size as EA for reference. But most of their studios are much smaller, and it seems like the subsidiaries operate more or less independently.

>It seems like highway robbery to get your ip essentially stolen like that.
They sold it, they got paid.

based