HBO Max is mass nuking some of their roster

twitter.com/cnschedules/status/1560051134185684992
twitter.com/cnschedules/status/1560051429066153984
It’s fucking happening

Attached: death.jpg (843x1016, 212.66K)

Wow, it's almost like Warner's trying to cover up the fact that Ellen really does have a trafficking ring she's involved in. What the heche?

So?

Attached: death2.jpg (894x927, 226.03K)

Eat up

Attached: the true enemy.jpg (560x744, 194.73K)

Inst it common to rotate content?

Why is Pacman and the Godly Adventures on HBO Max in the first place? Wasn't that Disney?

rip to that Infinity Train movie I guess.

Venture Bros. will be next.

But most of this is content they OWN, that was made for their platform. Netflix rotates their content as licensing deals come and go, but Netflix originals stay on.

hbomax is proper dead
long live Disney

why would they rotate content they own? on other services like netflix the reason content gets rotated is due to licensing periods.

also I didn't know there was an aquaman show, is this Momoa?

Are they really trying to tank HBO Max for tax reasons or something? What the fuck is going on?

on a streaming service?

they saw all the negative press the quarterly report got and decided to double down?

They keep this up two white women are gonna do a true crime podcast on it.

Why are cartoons that HBO owns leaving the service? Are they gonna spin off the stuff? This stuff is half the reason why I subscribed

the most lucrative IP the new company has is 90 Day Fiance. I think they're going to tank the DCEU so they can force a reboot where pic related plays Batman

Attached: big_ed.jpg (640x360, 25.57K)

I have it archived for future viewing, you should too.

Some of these are platform exclusives. It's going to be impossible to legally watch them in America

Attached: 1660486706615.png (1080x1080, 1.07M)

reality TV is really cheap to make and really profitable, but I thought that was for the TV space. What's the point of a streaming service that is all reality tv? Especially when you're removing shows that already exist?

Rip Infinity Train. Just like Sym-Bionic Titan before you, you have been deleted for tax reasons.

Attached: Grace and Hazel.png (1920x1080, 1.59M)

Hurry up and take down Looney Tunes Cartoons, these shorts are shit

Attached: Memory Holed Pepe.jpg (3821x1076, 723.82K)

Yeah, I'm glad that nowadays even if shows get the tax write-off treatment and are shoved into a vault never to have an official release again, the internet will always preserve these shows so they won't become lost media.

Jellystonebros... we're safe... for now

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-03-17-16h06m22s202.png (1920x1080, 1.76M)

is this a tax writeoff

remember thundercats roar? it's thundercats roar but aquaman

Attached: aquamankingofatlantis.png (940x525, 636.48K)

>Infinity Train
>OK KO
LOL y'all won't be missed, based HBO max

there's a silly good show on that list

this is an extinction level event, please keep going hahaha!

Attached: original.png (960x540, 819.54K)

probably had good fight scenes at least

After Epstein, are you really going to doubt ANYONE in Hollywood is involved in sex trafficking?

>Summer Camp Island
Doesn't that have a final season that's coming out soon? Is it just not gonna release now?
>Victor and Valentino
This is literally currently airing. What's going to happen to the remaining episodes?

So confusing.

>Ticc and Sneed

Discovery+ is already that, they have exclusive series that are reality TV. People subbed in droves (myself included) to get access to the #90845th 90 Day Fiance spinoff that was exclusive to the service. It's crack. I bet in internal review they found that Discovery+'s numbers absolutely demolished HBO Max.