If you kid is a Mutant in 616 what should you do?

Attached: Emily_Preston_(Earth-616)_from_Deadpool_Vol_3_24_001.jpg (454x538, 39.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/search/filename/Emily_Preston_(Earth-616)/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill them as the Bible states

Circus profit

Leave them at planned parenthood's door.

go fuck yourself

I never finished that Deadpool run how was it

Take them out back and shoot them

desuarchive.org/co/search/filename/Emily_Preston_(Earth-616)/

Buy myself a shotgun to tell both the inevitable swarms of anti-mutant racists and the X-men to piss off

Then get horribly killed for the kid's tragic superhero origin

Last time using that image was 3 months ago where buy different subject matter must be spanning in your eyes. Despite reality.

Hide him from the X-Men, if it fails, claim he got bit by some radiactive animal or something.

Anyone remember when the Fantastic Four believed that one kid was a mutant?What about having them make a special DNA boarding school for at Risk of being murdered super children ?

And yet the garbled English makes it clear that most if not all of it is you making the same nigh-identical thread over and over again for the last two years to try and get other people to contribute to your weird headcanon/roleplaying.

They had it, it was called "Avengers Academy"

God, I miss Avengers Academy...

Get that last will and testament started.

Did you notice multiple people have commented on his page besides you? And it's not spam and doing a similar or the same subject months apart from each other. Seriously if you do kind of such with everything on the board at one time you probably find most of them are repetitive in some way to something else. I'm just bored and it's kill some time.

>almost all replies are variations of "kill them"
Good.

This website is so far psychopaths.

Move out of town and lie about how they got their powers, who the fuck is gonna claim I'm a liar?
There's a new superhero every other week and most people wouldn't know how they ended up that way to begin with but are still fully accepted into society and glorified anyway

Love him enought to become a hero, but no way in hell let him join the X Men or Magneto bullshit cult.

Civilian by day and street hero by night is the only way to a good life

Sex with cat people

Call mystique and tell that bitcunsjenowes you child support.

>Sex with cat people
What?