Post Any Forums femcels

Post Any Forums femcels

Attached: it-hurts-pfm-incel-insecure-relationships-big-noses.png (1144x445, 174.83K)

I’m gonna say it. Without the context of It Hurts!, Please Forgive Me is not a good comic.

I'm gonna say it. Katie is really cute and I'd totally have dated her in high school.

>femcels
Chuds need to cope by dragging women down to their level, even when it doesn't apply.

It can still redeem itself, but I don't really have any high hopes for it either.

It Hurts! was a crazy ride, but Please Forgive Me is way too grounded in reality by comparison. There isn't a sense that the entire plot will take a new wacky direction, because at the end of the day it's just real life no matter how much Trisssh you want to add to it.

Here is a list:

I know this thread will devolve into an argument if femcels are a thing or not and to add coal to that fire, they do exist and I only know because my sister is one

Femcels exist and there's really no good argument I could possibly conceive of that they don't. Unless someone things that there's no such thing as a female 1/10.

>my sister
You fuck her yet?

>my sister is one
Please be in S O M E R V I L L E

Femcels literally don't exist though.

Female 1/10s exist. Men'll still bang em, so femcels do not exist.

This, but of course you'll have retards insisting they don't because they don't live in the real world

I loved It Hurts and even so I'm really bored by Please Forgive Me. I've tried to get into it several times but always lose interest. I'm happy Gob has steady work but the comic is just not interesting to me even as a fan of It Hurts

>men'll still bang em
You really need your scale adjusted. Probably think a 4/10 is a 1. Real 1's would have some serious shit messed up.

Is it Hurts! worth it?

Yes.

Femcels absolutely exist

Attached: FPRiyDmXMA4N1BC.jpg (1170x743, 112.93K)

Nah I like to watch the trainwreck called pasquallo

There's a certain comfyness to Gobo's comic that is always enjoyable. The relationship reset between the chars is good too. Ally and Pasq's friendship make the comic

Femcels don't exist

what is a HV man?

yeah but they are 1 in 10000000 instead of 1 in 1000 for men.