Would America and Gwen make a good comedic duo?

Would America and Gwen make a good comedic duo?

Also, Gwednesday thread

Attached: 1660513240767251.jpg (1301x1282, 812.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IdxCmYla9Yk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They absolutely would.

Attached: waifupocalypse now.jpg (3264x3264, 2.33M)

>Would America and Gwen make a good comedic duo?
Hey, I've seen this question before!

can i get source on that second picture

Attached: 1659689363292308.jpg (1280x1811, 442.37K)

Yeah, and weirdly it isn’t me this time.
But my favorite parts still remain the idea of Gwen attempting to bring out that heroic core and mold a proper hero, America using random slang from multiple universes, and Gwen traveling to her favorite marvel worlds

Here you go. If you wanna know the artist, his name is Sunny Sidde Down.

Imagine how funny it would be if America started using slang from the Ninja Turtles universe.

Attached: 1631727639532.png (1880x2659, 3.95M)

America Chavez is garbage, keep her away from Gwen.

What other universes do you think it'd be fun to see Gwen and America travel to?

I'd personally be up for them traveling to the Squadron Supreme universe.

Nothing is garbage. She just needs a little love. Just to have someone wash off the dirt and make a small repair under the hood

It’s probably one of the more common forms of slang, though I could also see America commonly using car or other vehicle related slang and metaphors, like Kevin Levin. Cause I think she had a job as a mechanic in Marvel Rising.
Definitely Squadron Supreme. Probably Larval Earth, Marvel 2099 to raid the tech, maybe the Yostverse because Gwen needs closure on both Spectacular and EMH, mini Marvel, lego Marvel, and a few others. I could see there being a running gag of Gwen looking for a universe that will grant her powers

Exactly. America may have sucked in her own miniseries, but I liked her in West Coast Avengers and in the Doctor Strange: Multiverse of Madness movie. She just needs a better writer to shine.

I personally think it'd be funny if Gwen, being the yaoi fangirl that she is, really wants to see Spectacular Spider-Man kiss the Black Spider from Young Justice. America warns her that this could have catastrophic consequences on the multiverse, but Gwen doesn't care. All she cares about is making her yaoi fantasy come true. This then causes an all-out multiversal war between thousands of Gwenpools and Americas, all because of yaoi.

This entire post was just an excuse to post this video of Josh Keaton singing a parody of Spectacular Spider-Man's opening but with the Black Spider in his place

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IdxCmYla9Yk

thanks but i was more talking about top row second picture

Attached: 1657750178986.png (383x530, 379.99K)

That would honestly be hilarious, even funnier if Gwen started forcing America to search the multiverse for a gay Spider-Man. And eventually, a tired, dust covered, mildly stinky, and limping America returned with this bozo

Attached: 1C3E0245-A468-42BC-802D-9A942C8640AC.jpg (800x450, 99.81K)

Whoopsie daisy. Here you go fellow Gwenbro.

Attached: 1631970524632.jpg (960x1200, 659.65K)

That would be gutbustingly funny. Even funnier if Gwen starts throwing a tantrum like a kid who didn't get what they wanted for Christmas.

Evil Gwenpool is grinning at this scene the entire time because yaoi is what caused her to go bad in the first place.

Who has it worse?
Gwen, when every movie that day is Minions the Rise of Gru and swarms of Gentleminions keep showing up? Or America when the ugliest, most dilapidated Ford Ranger she has ever laid eyes on pulls into the shop, and she’s the one assigned to fix it?

Attached: F7C075E7-19C7-4B64-BC03-AA62F0D7E978.jpg (424x882, 182.19K)

>just according to keikaku
I feel like ironically America would be a bit of a pushover around Gwen. Sure she’s aggressive and strong willed around other heroes, villains, and people of the marvel multiverse, but as an outside reader and as someone who’s both in a similar situation, gotten to know her, and a bit smarter than her, Gwen knows exactly which buttons to push to get Meri to do whatever she wants.

Gwen easily. Things would be going well at first, until the one single Paws of Fury fanboy in existence shows up to the theater and starts shooting the place up in an attempt to kill as many Minions and Lightyear fans as possible.

>Gwen essentially turning America into her attack dog
There are so many things you could do with that.

Honestly I just want to see Gwen and America accidentally bump into each other while they use their powers, like Gwen hops a panel while America jumps out of a portal and they collide.

Imagine America accidentally ending up in the white voice outside the panels and her thinking its just another universe.

white *void*

It’s not even entirely as an attack dog, it’s just Gwen knowing she’s both smarter and more manipulative than America’s arguably simple but still layered self, so she can just get America to do what she wants.
Whether it be household chores, hero stuff, fighting, carrying her things, or even using her skills as a mechanic to fix Gwen’s weird motorcycle. And considering what Gwen regularly goes through, the bike fixing will always be painful

Attached: C71B0F7B-51D0-4D2B-BBAD-15349B65E8AD.jpg (905x1280, 275.67K)