Why singling out "black" kids? Why not just say kids?

Why singling out "black" kids? Why not just say kids?

Attached: 238944832823.png (2438x1324, 3.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kill_or_Be_Killed_(comics)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cops kill more black kids than regular kids

Alright, three pages or so later I know why.

Attached: 23848238.png (2606x1368, 3.99M)

blacks commit more crime than normal people.

I know that this is one of *those* threads, but can we talk about how fucking ugly that art is?

/thread
Indeed, it is rather bad. Still better than anything I can do but I'm not being paid to draw art for books.

Because black people disproportionately commit a higher percent of crime despite being a minority this has caused cops to racially profile innocent black people. And cops are a little retarded and incompetent sometimes. But this has caused other people to deny reality because America acts like everything is Super Nintendo vs Sega Genesis (Sega was better btw)

However the next panel is retarded there are no non psychopathic politicians.

the writing is even worse. I kind of like the art, save for the 3rd panel. but how the fuck is this shit acclaimed?

Lmao this means the whities are not racist though

Crypto Antifa story. That explains the MC's clothes.

Attached: RCO007_1470301574.jpg (1987x3056, 2.49M)

Does antifa really have missing CSgo textures?

I meant why the MC cares for blacks. His gf is black.

>implying anyone would catcall that 45 year old looking ass

>implying he's wrong

Lol white men are never the ones harassing black women. What a distortion of the truth.

Because innocent white kids getting shot isn't a thing. If they're white and they're got shot it's because of an actual crime. If they're black and they got shot it could be anything from actually committing a crime to just something like wearing a hoodie. That's a fashion crime, but not one that deserves getting shot.

Trannies?

What kind of pussy tries to kill himself with pills? fucking kek

Attached: RCO011_1470301574.jpg (1987x3056, 1.93M)

>If they're black and they got shot it could be anything from actually committing a crime to just something like wearing a hoodie.
False.

Was this written by a lady?

Catcalling a fat black woman?

Is this Brubaker + Phillips' most dogshit collaboration?

Why does he hate programming? kek

Attached: RCO012_1470301574.jpg (1987x3056, 2.93M)

What a fucking attention whore. I hate people like this. My life is objectively worse and I'm staying here out of spite just to call people like this faggots. And I am referring to the writer too

A liberal man by the name of Ed Brubaker.

Aaaaaaaand he's a cuck lmao

Attached: RCO013_1470301574.jpg (1987x3056, 2.55M)

This man-lady decided to commit suicide because his BFF felt sorry for him HAHHAAHA WHAAAAT???

Attached: RCO014_w_1470301574.jpg (1987x3156, 1.16M)

Christ, what a whiny faggot.
What the hell even is this?

Unless he's also dating that girl then uh.. no. He isn't. I know words don't mean anything anymore but at least try.

and black kids kill more black kids than cops do. Does this leftoid care? I rest my case.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kill_or_Be_Killed_(comics)

Attached: RCO015_1470301574.jpg (1987x3056, 1.94M)