Has personally met both God and Jesus several times

>Has personally met both God and Jesus several times
>Still an atheist

Attached: E5D7989E-ABB7-4021-85AA-EE583894D021.png (248x389, 51.75K)

>Has personally seen that Hondas are superior to Toyotas
>still owns a shitbox Prius

Normal words but a dog guy

its because he is a parody of a liberal

That's why he's an atheist. He met God and wasn't impressed.

Attached: 837.png (500x361, 301.78K)

sethfags will ignore this

user. That is a western media product.

It's not atheism. It's basic denial of and dismissal of christian god.
It's also HEAVILY into the worship of corrupted quasi science that's being pushed as a replacement religion in media academia and social media

Nature worship aka basic bitch lucifarinism masquerading as atheism and religious belief in muh SCIENCE.

That's what's going on

Yeah if I met the Christian God I wouldn't be very impressed either. I'd never worship him.
Jesus? Eh. I'd be interested in talking philosophy with the fella. Because that's all he was if he was real. Just some jewish philosopher.

Nigga...
Really?

Truly treading new ground here user

Yeah.
I've read the Christian Holy Bible. I own one. Over on the book shelf. Not really impressed with the way the Christian God behaves in the old testament. Don't really care for the new's trying to retcon the old either.

Thanks. You too.

You don’t see sethfags having shitty edits and talk about “muh depression”

*Tips Fendora

Bruh I can smell your virginity from over here

>parody
not anymore, everything about his character is meant to be heard unironically now

The reverse of what you said is true, originally he was the (generally liberal) voice of reason and now he's the show's liberal punching bag as a form of self-deprecation.

>Owns ONE Bible

Nigga you don't even got more than one translation?

>No no user you don't have the REAL BIBLE.. the one that I agree with
lol

>is currently in the year 2022
>tries to get a laugh or discussion through a 2012 meme observation

Attached: file.png (78x23, 334)

The same Jesus who vindicates his atheism by saying that all religions are a load of bullshit?

I guess it makes sense, you wouldn't need to theistically believe in something if you knew for fact that it existed.
If there was a religion for oxygen and someone didn't want into the doctrine you wouldn't say they were stupid or hypocritical for being an atheist even though the religion is technically right

Atheists believe there's no god, really he should be an agnostic