Does Genndy Tartakovsky just think big feet are funny or is he a genuine footfag?

Does Genndy Tartakovsky just think big feet are funny or is he a genuine footfag?

Attached: file.png (602x447, 599.22K)

Big feet aren't just funny! They are also cute! If only there was a word for that...

I dunno

Attached: DFDDAAA7-84B7-454C-BA6C-026A9B755968.jpg (550x297, 30.54K)

I think the joke was that Dee Dee had big feet. It's supposed to be funny, not arousing. Footfags, I swear lusting after unusual body parts has to be a symptom of being dropped on the head as an infant

Considering the toon proportions of the feet and the lack of detail, I'd say he isn't a footfag.

They're also pedophiles in denial, footfags have no standards

Not a foot fag i swear BUT feet are a erogenous zone so a human finding them appealing isn't that strange, problem though are the weird types that like wrinkling dirty feet, that's more of some kind of filth kink then about the feet themselves

>Dee-Dee feet centered episodes with the shoe gnomes and bigfoot.

>Ashi is the Japanese name for foot.

>Sym-Bionic Titan has an episode with a alien that transforms into anybody and it transforms into a gigantic Kimmy and we see a closeup of her detailed feet.

>Hotel Transylvania has Johnny's transformation where he turns into a dragon and his feet grows out of his shoes.

>Popeye movie Olive Oyl feet scenes.

>Primal

Definitely a footchad.

Attached: Kimmy Mysner feet.png (1280x2160, 942.36K)

>NOOO YOU CAN'T LIKE THE CARTOON GIRLS FEET SHE HASNT HAD ENOUGH IMAGINARY BIRTHDAYS YET PEDO REEEEEE

You should not like feet. Period. And you should not lust after little girls, whether drawn or real.
>but she's not real!
Tell that to those pedos who were salivating over the real actresses in that live-action loud house movie.

Back then people thought women with big feet implies they were unattractive and ugly compared to women with small feet.
Also used for comedic purposes or a characters insecurity.

Attached: 89A56AFC-2A80-4E5B-8312-FCBA78AB0FEA.jpg (1483x1080, 309.57K)

>"cartoons are not real people"
>"Oh yeah?? Well real people are real people. checkmate pedo."

Attached: lego.jpg (211x193, 8.36K)

t. pedophile in denial

Must be a Eurotrash thing.

Attached: file.png (978x715, 958.99K)

This is the worst part of foot fetishist. Their obsession with feet is so big they make you doubt the intentions of anyone who draws them

Yeah, but those same people used the excuse that the Loud House was a cartoon.

Keep in mind he's well educated and talented, even when inserting fetishes he would know when to keep them within the bounds of artistic elegance.

kys

no they don't

Bump

It's funny until you grow up