Gimme some underrated classics or a show everyone hates that you like...

Gimme some underrated classics or a show everyone hates that you like. I’m bored with the same old song and dance from Any Forums.

Attached: 7D3580EE-E642-4AC4-8B60-8FDEF27573C9.jpg (1170x856, 717.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXZfKLABYHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 5425019002992.jpg (390x552, 82.64K)

I really like the artstyle

Corneil and Bernie

That one brings me back. Been forever since I’ve seen it, almost forgot it existed.

youtube.com/watch?v=oXZfKLABYHU

Eek the Cat doesn't get enough credit nowadays

Attached: eek.jpg (480x360, 47.88K)

Agreed.

Here’s another one I like that I feel doesn’t get much love. It’s like a cartoon fever dream, but I love it.

Attached: F3021B4A-C392-4DF6-B867-E7B1ECDB8064.png (886x1616, 2.38M)

Fred's Head. It's an animated teen drama that has no qualms about what it is. It does feel kind of directionless for the first half of the show though. French title is Blaise la Blasé if that's what you're in to.

Attached: blaise_le_blase_poster.jpg (397x514, 182.45K)

Bounty Hamster. A sci-fi comedy that is comprised almost entirely of gratuitous movie references.

Attached: bh_prettywoman.gif (279x361, 29.84K)

If this show existed today, half of their time would be spent stopping Redditors from killing Hitler and the other half spent stopping Any Forums from giving Hitler nuclear weapons.

Attached: first time on pol.jpg (1280x720, 109.94K)

The Beatles. Fuck you, it's funny.

Attached: RingOHMYGOD.png (260x328, 102.01K)

Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventures. Has the key movie cast reprise their roles. Shockingly well drawn for a Hanna-Barbera production. And even modestly funny. Then it goes to utter shit in the second season when DiC took over production.

Attached: HB-DiC.png (625x896, 707.51K)

why is it so disliked? I loved it back then and still think it's a good watch. Comfy show

Delta State. Not sure I can really say it's underrated. It has its issues. But stands out for its style and rotoscoped animation. Kinda cool if you just want some new sci-fi shit.

Attached: cast.jpg (320x250, 23.33K)

Good Vibes. This one is really a mixed bag. It's over reliance on crass and gross humor I think holds it back a lot. But I liked its depiction of a mother and son bond as being more like friends and than child and parent. Also, MTV aired the episodes out of order for some reason, so the season finale aired as episode 8.

Attached: 456x330.jpg (456x330, 58.46K)

3rd, it had ugly animation but man the jokes were good

Isle of Spagg. I don't know if this was made to be a pilot episode or what, but I liked it. Especially its tackling the subject of respecting the dead if you didn't respect them while they were alive.

Attached: sp_postcard-front.jpg (1748x1235, 1.5M)

Lou! Unfortunately only 6 episodes were dubbed in English. The rest are French. It's a slice-of-life show that focuses on a young girl and her single mother just kind of taking each day as they come. The stories that focus on the mom tend to be the more engaging ones, in my opinion.

Attached: 55 - IEFbeHU.png (1920x1080, 1.19M)

The Penguins of Madagascar. Surprisingly good comedic timing in this one. It does get tiresome after a while though.

Attached: Penguins-Of-Madagascar.jpg (425x298, 70.47K)

Santo Bugito. A border town of insects. Mostly focusing on a couple that run a restaurant where the town likes to congregate. This is one of the few shows where I find the Klasky Csupo style seems to work in the show's favor.

Attached: santobugito.png (350x352, 222.02K)

Strange Hill High. It really toys the line between generic adventure show and underappreciated gem. If the sound of a school that is basically full of curses and forgotten history that comes to life, check it out.

Attached: Strange Hill High 2x13 Strange Hill High Christmas.mp4_snapshot_16.08_[2016.12.20_02.51.29].png (1280x720, 1M)

Undergrads. It's about 4 life-long friends that go to different colleges but still hang out and just coast through their college lives. I find it more heartwarming than funny, but maybe that's because it reminds me of the friends I had back in my school days. This one isn't exactly on the lower end of the totem poll when it comes to MTV cartoons. But you definitely won't see it brought up as much as Beavis and Butthead or Clone High.

Attached: Risk.jpg (400x300, 22.17K)