Isn't Jen supposed to be attractive, why did they cast an ugly flat woman?

Isn't Jen supposed to be attractive, why did they cast an ugly flat woman?

Attached: 1660622728529471.jpg (695x436, 184.58K)

To make you, yes you specifically, seethe.

Cheaper than a hot one.

Attached: SHEletters.jpg (640x243, 65.98K)

Kevin Feige hates sexiness.

>"I hate that you guys keep creating female versions of male heroes, first She Hulk but what's next? Iron-M'am? Nurse Strange?"

>GET OUT OF MA SWAMP

Pathetic, is this really the best Marvel can do?

The show is for wine aunts.
They can't put someone who is too attractive or else it won't be "relatable" and quirky like excutives want it.
God I wish we got the muscle mommy fetish show we deserved instead of this mess

>buying trans futures
not buying it

Doesn't look like you'd expect(Though if it's going to be so much cgi I guess it doesn't matter either way), but she's cute. And the shirt shows she's unironically based.

are you agreeing or disagreeing with me, i cannot tell.

This, when will ppl realize Disney+ is just for pre wine aunts in their late 20's/early 30's? It literally appeals to their retarded need to not grow up while also doubling down on topics like being a single mom or having a career with no end goal in mind.

Stop calling non-flat women flat, it is disappointing DFCgods.

It's just for the broadest audience possible retard, Any Forums isn't full of wine aunts

Anything below C cup is flat and should be purged from the gene pool.

Silence, insipid udderfag.

This entire show smells like pussy, I'm hype for it.

I like that they're leaning hard into the feminine energy of She-Hulk and that her personality literally seems to just be a normal, womanly woman. Not a woman who feels rejected by other women, not a woman whose personality has been destroyed by retarded screenwriters to make her more 'badass', she's just another character who happens to be a woman and she'll stand on her own

Nah she's a shit character.

Jen was initially supposed to be a mousy, homely woman, while She-Hulk is a bombshell.

No, That's a retcon.

>Oh no! I didn't party in collage.
>I have to be an overcompensating whore the rest of my days to make up for lost time!
Fucking yawn.

Attached: RCO003_1470496304.jpg (1041x1600, 480.51K)