Make Superboy and Robin gay

>Make Superboy and Robin gay
>It's not Conner and Tim

Attached: 2e07ae.jpg (500x375, 13.98K)

Wish it had been Jon and Damian :( Now I just want Jon to die and Damian to be asexual

>dc

Attached: 1652982882106.jpg (500x534, 81.33K)

This is why I always say fanfiction is superior for that kind of stuff than official works.

Attached: DCU.png (481x946, 82.73K)

Rarely goes well. Also keeping Alan Scott as gay but bringing his kids back is retarded. AT MOST.. bi. But even then I don't really like it.

>Supercorp is number one
And they laughed at us..

Conner and Damian don't make sense as fags, Tim makes sense, and Jon is relatively new so they can get away with making him a fag.
Also, the Super and Bat editorials apparently make their respective characters gay without knowing about each other, so it was never about shipping any of their characters together.

Ma! Look! Look at I said the word again! MA LOOK!
Bi bi bi bi bi bi bi bi.
Also it would feel more natural with Jon as he grows up through the years but Bendis shot his load on that one.

Tim didn't make sense either unless you took memes seriously. Muh super straitlaced and do gooder guy must be a secret fag was always dumb as fuck. Chuck Dixon rolling in his grave

>Ma! Look! Look at I said the word again! MA LOOK!
>Bi bi bi bi bi bi bi bi.
What?
>it would feel more natural with Jon as he grows up through the years but Bendis shot his load on that one.
100% agree, I'll always hate Bendis for aging Jon up, the fact that DC apparently encouraged him to deny Jon of years of actual growth and development is honestly a fucking crime.

See, I also agree with this, but Tim was arguably the perfect target for turning gay, he's had nothing going for him for a while so turning him into the gay Robin was the easiest thing they could do, the fact that he's had a past of rejecting women was also the perfect excuse, even if it originally had a different context.

>What
you said fag but their bi. Knee jerk reaction of mine.
>100% agree
Well that's a first.

>you said fag but their bi. Knee jerk reaction of mine.
Fag, gay, bi, you know what I mean, don't be such a fucking autist.
>Well that's a first.
I've always been an aged up Jon hater, and while I don't particularly like that they made him bi, it at least would've felt more natural if they actually let him grow and develop, instead of letting Bendis go crazy and age him up so he would be at the same fucking age range as Kon.
It's amazing how quick they managed to ruin Jon for me, I honestly don't even consider current older Jon the same character as Pre-Bendis Jon.

>don't be such a fucking autist.
No promises.
At least you acknowledge the bi thing.

I'll specifically just say fag from now on just to spite you, at least until I forget.

point is that the past and context literally doesn't matter for these people so nobody is really ungayable outside of the super big icons and even that's arguable. Making Kon go gay for Tim or Damian for Jon is still on the table and always will be. I mean if we're being honest nobody expects Jay nor Bernard to stick around

Petty ain't cha

Batman is next

Dick first

Chucks very much alive and indeed rolling

Lots of gay people have kids. For older ones it's not even that unusual that they came from a previous marriage.

He probably assumed you're the stupid faggot who's been spamming the board since last year and won't stop screaming gay.