I truly do not want to see Blade in the MCU...

I truly do not want to see Blade in the MCU. A big part of what made his movies cool was how removed Blade was from all of humanity and normal society and existed entirely in this secret shadow world of vampires that existed beneath the surface. It's going to suck seeing it tied into this whole shared universe multiverse shit

Attached: alamy_wesley_snipes_sized_RWDKG7.jpg (1400x922, 188.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom.com/wiki/Blade_(film)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't worry. Blade won't be around long, it'll be his daughter.

Attached: Blade.jpg (1000x701, 85.05K)

Blade would never have children, he wouldn't want them to carry his curse. He hates himself for being a vampire

I didn't write the upcoming movie user.

I thought you were joking, damn

They got a dude who's never fought.
Best part?
Blades, sorry, THE BLADES lesbian daughter is going to be the new The Blade.

Lol.
That awful blade metaphor in doc strange wasn't an accident.

Yeah

Attached: Blade2_Remington.jpg (1596x875, 71.99K)

Why do you think the killed phase 4 early and pushed phase 5 back.
They were getting roasted online.

i don't see how punisher wouldn't be a good team up. blade is punisher for vampires, and both characters use guns and tech

also supernatural team ups with midnight sons was very compatible. even daredevil and deathlok would work too.

a cyborg he can track fast moving objects, and the theme of a dead human cyborg means an ally that is already dead and part machine can't be bitten and turned in to a vampire. the "no killing" parameter doesn't apply to undead, so deathlok has nothing to stop him from destroying undead

oh that's gonna suck. never mind i don't want to see blade in the MCU either now. they're going to ruin it

Don't worry, Marvel's Blade will be about Blade's daughter.

Haven't they teamed up in the comics before?

The Moon Knight show was pretty removed from anything

The blade
not blade.

Even if they don't use Snipes, I would like to see Blade in his own solo universe and continue along the lines of what the original vision for 3 was going to be, where it's set in the near future and the vampire Illuminati unveiled itself and now openly dominates human society. Give him a more advanced suit and weaponry, almost full predator style minus the plasma cannon

Attached: b4f44115233677.5628f96760fa8.jpg (600x849, 120.21K)

It was shit.
Like a waste of money talent and ip.
All to push some random broad Alonzo parked.

marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom.com/wiki/Blade_(film)

I don't want to see Blade team up with anyone. I want him to be a solo hero who operates in his own world

Gay.

I dont find team ups appealing anymore

Is this real?