Is this true, Any Forums?

Attached: Planet Buster.jpg (732x748, 183.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Superman
vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Superman_(Rebirth)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Some incarnations, yeah.

Fuck around and find out

Silver age yeah

vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Superman

>VSwiki

Statements are not feats.

Allow me to demonstrate.

"I can topple mountains with my punches," alas I could not.

Attached: 5733762-img_4773.jpg (909x415, 104.74K)

I know I should've posted Death Battle (who is owned by WB)

VSwiki puts Megaman EXE as multiversal and the kid from Persona 5 as outerversal. And no one but you brought up db, which is just as inaccurate as vswiki.

>VSwiki puts Megaman EXE as multiversal and the kid from Persona 5 as outerversal
What compels autists to argue for this shit

VSwiki does the same thing as db. Takes feats out of context, false equivalences everywhere (which fucks up the scaling), sometimes just takes random stuff as canon despite no confirmation.

My favorite thing is how they refused to admit Master Roshi was a moon buster when he literally blows up the moon before our very eyes.

I like how Vs battle wiki used a non-canon My Hero Academia movie to level Deku using 8% of his power at Mach 7 speed. By using fucking velocity calculations.

a lot of the mods/staff actually admitted the place is an echo chamber and they just gang up on whatever guy disagrees with them. It took a lot just for them to change roshi and they made weaker characters moon level despite not even destroying the moon (contradicting everything)

>a lot of the mods/staff actually admitted the place is an echo chamber
Sounds familiar.
>looks around

They also list Simon Belmont as multiversal. They are fucking insane.

>multiversal
>outerversal
What do these words mean in this context?

They can affect/destroy multiverses. Outerversal means you exist outside all universes or some shit. I actually don't mind these terms, because there are legitimate multiverse feats in a lot of fiction. I just disagree with how scaling of these multiversal characters are handled.

I’m not him, but seriously, how did they come to that conclusion about Mega man EXE? “Oh, the digital universe has stars and galaxies in it, it must be multiversal”

vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Superman_(Rebirth)
>solar system level
what does that mean

>They can affect/destroy multiverses.
So Professor Farnsworth is "multiversal" because he made those universe boxes?

>Outerversal means you exist outside all universes or some shit.
So a wizard with a pocket dimension is "outerversal"?

Aren't these terms supposed to relate somehow to capabilities that matter somehow for a vs. battle?

That's what I mean when feats are taken out of context. A lot of things don't apply to combat at all so using them in vs debates is pointless. I remember for a long time saying the golden Superman can create a universe just because there's a panel of him saying "welcome to my universe". Also ponyfags thought their characters were multiversal because of some books in a shelf containing worlds (even though it's been shown anyone can lift the books or rip the pages).