Based Rock. Maybe he really is the Thanos of the DCEU

Based Rock. Maybe he really is the Thanos of the DCEU.

Attached: gffg.jpg (595x512, 50.64K)

What a great guy

I dont get it, black Adam is Shazams arch nemesis isn't he? rock being cast as black Adam is a disservice he isn't handsome enough to play him

>Bitch is still scared to lose on camera

The Rock is just a whiny brat who doesn't want to lose, which means he'll never go up against Shazam which defeats the point of having him in the setting

He was right to save Adam for the sequel, but it’s clear he just doesn’t want to be an antagonist to Billy so the inevitable crossover is probably going to result in a draw between them and then they team up to fight a different evil thing.

>The rock fights to keeps shazam's arch nemesis out of shazam's movies
Is the idea of a character he's playing losing that scary to him

Yes. The man is a total faggot

he literally has it written into his fast and the furious contract that he is not allowed to lose a fight, that's why his fights with vin are always interrupted or clear draws.

>“When the first draft of the movie came to us, it was a combination of Black Adam and Shazam: Two origin stories in one movie,” Johnson said. “Now that was the goal — so it wasn’t a complete surprise. But when I read that, I just knew in my gut, ‘We can’t make this movie like this. We would be doing Black Adam an incredible disservice.’ It would’ve been fine for Shazam having two origin stories converge in one movie, but not good for Black Adam.”

Seems more like a keeping up his image thing
Like how Clayton Moore never liked to be phtographed without the mask

thanks for the actual context

Why would be be Thanos? I thought they were pussfying him in the comics right now to make way for him being a missunderstood hero in the movie.

Yep. It's why he was so successful in WWE and then Hollywood. He's a Pat Paterson guy, after all.

Best way to do it would be

>Do Captain Marvel's origin with Black Adam as the villain
>But don't try to cram Black Adam's origin in the same story. Just introduce him without going too deep into his backstory
>Then give Black Adam his own movie that delves into his origins and turn from a villain into an anti-hero

That way, you don't have to do that awkward "cram two origins into one movie" (which only ever worked in, like, Raimi's Spider-Man 1), you still get to do Black Adam as a Captain Marvel villain instead of a dindu nuffin badass hero from square one, and you get to give Black Adam his due in doing a movie devoted to him and his own story.

That's pretty lame honestly, but isn't that okay with Black Adam? He's generally considered one of the more dangerous and powerful arch villains any individual DC hero has (since Darkseid is barely treated as Orion's anymore). Billy not completely wiping the floor with him actually fits the character.

>he literally has it written into his fast and the furious contract that he is not allowed to lose a fight

That's Vin Diesel. Rock's only mandate is that he can't lose more than he wins.

Yet no ears or widow's peak

Seems it, just look at how he nerfed the JSA and made them shitty

a'ight. i'll bump

Real answer is Zachary Levi looks too much like a little bitch to really fight him. Captain Marvel is meant to be a kid's ideal self, not some schlubby guy in a muscle suit.

Cool
I'll guess we'll see which franchise wins at boxoffice lol

Shazam's Arch Nemesis is arguably Mr. Mind or Dr. Sivana.

Rock will only lose to Shazam if Shazam is recast with Goldberg

Yeah I really don’t think Black Adam will do that well it just looks so generic and pretty much Scorpion King in a different skin aside from Fate he looks to be the only good part of the movie. Shazam 2 despite not having Mr. Mind at least sounds fun

Just judging by the absolutely ANEMIC engagement in Black Adam threads it's going to flop harder than Morbius

what difference does that make? It's like he thinks his movie isn't gonna be even worse

And they already ruined Sivana by making him magic instead of SCIENCE.

What really bothers me is that he talks so much about Black Adam fighting Superman. He thinks he's too good to have his character fight anyone but the number one hero, thematics be damned.

The cock is so scared of this happening to him

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 4.02.34 AM.png (1124x1364, 2.82M)