Welcome to Batburger home of the Batburger. Can I take your order?

Welcome to Batburger home of the Batburger. Can I take your order?

Attached: 1660507892602.jpg (1440x2183, 2.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XjIEBCVFaGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I feel like things like this would not exist if batman was real.

>Welcome to Nine-Eleven
>today's special: crumble

>Do you want to jokerize these fries?
Would this kinda shit even be found acceptable in DC universe? Joker is kind of a terrorist and a mass murderer, among many other things. I doubt using his name for a fast food establishment is going to have mass appeal.

Dude it's probably just some flavored green powder they put on the fries. Calm down

>could I get two tower sized fries and an osama bin latte?

Is the Building 7 a secret order you can place that isn't on the menu?

>I'll have the melted beans

>Night-wings
heh

>For dessert I'll have death by shock-allah-attack

Attached: 1.jpg (239x211, 7.2K)

That's not funny my brother died that way.
>how, joker attack?
Nah, heart attack

Imagine your wife is slaughtered by the joker and then to take your mind off of it you go to get a burger and enter this restaurant to see the face of the joker grinning at you on the fucking menu

>9-Eleven
>We serve meals you'll never forget!
>serves spicy food in varying intensities measured by the Terror Alert Level
>Energy Drinks labeled Jet Fuel
>Six dishes
>Option 1: North Tower
>Option 2: South Tower
>both are three-patty cheeseburgers that are very top heavy and will likely fall apart as you eat them, so they collapse no matter what you do
>Pretzel Buns
>Option 3: The Pentagon
>essentially a Crunchwrap, using guacamole created using Jeb Bush's recipe
>Option 4: The '93
>a basket of fries with brown 'field' gravy and cheese curds
>Option 5: The Pet Goat
>a Goat Cheese Mushrooms Artichoke and Spinach Pizza because those are delicious
>Option 6: The 343
>the spiciest of the dishes

>Asking for Option 7 will get you labeled a conspiracy theorist and make you lose your spot in line, even though all the advertising hints at some sort of hot dog for Option 7
>complaints can be filled out and put into a box that shows it shredding the paper into a see-through bin with 'PNAC: Rebuilding America's Defenses' in a little stapled sheet at the bottom

Sell t-shirts with old slogans from the Bush era, 9/11 jokes, and a youtube recording from the van of people coming up to wag their fingers at everything, and also use as evidence when they inevitably attack the truck to sue them for damages.

Attached: spicy levels.png (800x1197, 160.16K)

I want a mr bloom salad please

Attached: 1EC9F1DF-84B7-498D-9755-4801A3F65343.jpg (375x500, 33.42K)

On the one hand, Joker has canonically permanently horrifically disfigured like more than a hundred little gotham children for the rest of their lives (Joker 80th anniversary)
On the other, Gotham also sells halloween costumes of him. They're probably just past the point of being offended. Like boohoo man, Joker killed you grandma? So what? Everyone in class had someone killed by Joker. That's life.

Attached: Zzbun1B.jpg (1000x1537, 613.76K)

It sounds like cool ranch Doritos dust on fries. I bet that would taste good.

Those two pages are already 10% of the comic you paid $4 for. And people wonder why capeshit is dying.

That's because it's too recent.

It made sense in Kingdom Come where it had been decades and earlier heroes were lookes past as basically boyscouts when compared to the current generation of edgelords.

Batburger wouls only really make sense in a future of gotham where batman isnt really around anymore as an symbol of fear.

It makes sense in Adam West too for pretty obvious reasons
youtu.be/XjIEBCVFaGM

>Spite
>Choke
>Sunpist