Young Justice

Now it’s over. What did you think?

Attached: D763AB70-2106-43D0-A573-AEFF2790A6E1.jpg (554x554, 74.86K)

Messy overall with weird pacing and focus. It looked better than season 3 and it had a stronger climax, though.

It sucked.

Is it really canceled?
As one of the fags that shilled hard for its return, it taught me to just accept when something gets canceled

Better than Season 3, Greg know how to end the season with hooking the fans to rallying for season 5. Missing a lot of potentials because the lack of focus. Hopefully the animators got more time to flesh their animation

Attached: FG54xEdX0AA4cLQ.jpg (2048x1152, 126.95K)

Wokeness was so cringe it made it impossible to watch.

needed more miss martian being a sex pervert details

Greg Weisman has said in the past that he NEVER makes endgame plans for his stories, preferring things go indefinitely, so I knew going in that it'd end on a cliffhanger. It wasn't a terrible cliffhanger though, could've been a lot worse.

That being said, while I liked the idea of the mini-arc structure with every few episodes being focused on a different member of the original season 1 team, I would've liked one more season with a focus on the Team as a whole. Also, ffs, just have them fight Darkseid already.

I think the endgame for the Darkseid stuff will have the Team facing him and his forces as older, veteran heroes. It solidified Apokolips as a major, long spanning threat and it’s easier to swallow than kids fighting him.

Honestly my least favorite season, I’m not surprised it’s cancels I don’t like season 3 but season 4 felt like a chore to watch. Instead of tying up old plot lines it introduced more and more new characters. We already had a batch of new characters from the last 2 seasons just resolve there stories don’t keep piling on.

Curious for Supergirl

>entire geoforce Brion arc gets stuffed into a comic
>wally doesn't get an arc
The sjw shit i can fast forward through but these things irked me

Wally is DEAD. Get over it, bitch.

Felt very disjointed, but still better than season 3.

Fight at the end was satisfying, Phantom Zone stuff wore out its welcome, and while I usually don't complain about woke stuff (especially in relation Any Forums freaking out whenever a character has a tan), it was really quite painful this season. Especially the turduken trans/lesbian/Muslim/etc. character who has actual personality other than literally having kitchen table conversations with the family.

I have nothing against whatshername, but she's written as a collection of Twitter feeds and not a person.

Mostly though, the season just dragged. If they'd had 25% fewer episodes, it probably would have been more entertaining, and would have kept the wokesplaining down to a dull roar.

Much live the Marvel live action shows, just don't give them those extra episodes to wander around, squeeze out the bloat and things would be better.

Also there are just too many characters at this point. When they're out of uniform, I don't even recognize like a third of them. And their characters are so unmemorable, I can't tell them apart after the long season breaks. Like, who's that car full of redheaded white guys again? All clones or alt universe versions or something?

season 1 is the only good season and the show forgot and blew past its whole premise

Attached: 1633485348591.jpg (1200x800, 182.89K)

I think there are rumors that all of HBO Max's DC stuff is getting cancelled because of some "network" rework or something.

Not confirmed as of yet but with the merger, most shows are getting mercilessly axed. A show like YJ that was always on thin ice and just barely got renewed is likely on the chopping block.

I also loved the first 2 seasons of YJ but the seasons 3&4 was some real monkey paw bullshit that made me realize that sometimes, a show is better off staying cancelled than being brought back as garbage

We got some conclusions for M’gann and Conner’s relationship, Zatanna’s quest to help her dad, and Artemis finally reaching out to Cheshire, at least.

Young Justice season 3&4: come for a story about a team made up of sidekicks doing superhero shit but stay for the discussions about Islam, autism, depression, and the glory of polygamous cuckoldry

Attached: 20220814_213144.png (328x437, 162.78K)

I enjoyed this episode though. Probably the best episode of the whole series post-revival

Attached: 1645457244671.jpg (2048x2731, 947.45K)

Yeah, the Harper clones team is the diamond in the rough of the series post season 2 and seems like the only thing people agree on was the most fun the show has been since. It must've been some guest writer in charge of that episode because the quality of writing is drastically different from the rest