Kaa

Trust in me..
youtube.com/watch?v=VEgkBetZY-M

Attached: kaa.jpg (1010x978, 150.82K)

This ugly fucking serpent is the face of hypno art and I'm sick and tired of it.

Tell me about it.
We can keep the multi color eyed schtik but cut the snake.

What's really baffling is that all the fuckers out there who cite this is their intro to hypno should be old as fuck, like really old as fuck. Hell it got a re-release in the early 90s at best.

I think I got it as a gift in like 2003 when I was 7

he is the one who first ignited the fetish in all of you hypno fetishists

They should be, but chances are that they were kiddies on dA or YouTube that saw Kaa first before any other hypno art. It's plausible and I don't like it.

I concur. Alameda Slim should be the new face of hypno!

Attached: 7305892b60dec89677d52b3e2ac3c3fa.jpg (1280x762, 70.05K)

I also personally get annoyed because I always liked Sir Hiss more as he was much goofier and his hypno shit is just there and wasn't turned into a huge fetish thing

That to me is always weird, I just saw him has “funny python that falls off tree and sounds like Pooh”

Everytime I see Kaa + the typical hypno fanart that incorporates him, I'm reminded of that blog that some dude made discussing his hypno fetish and finding examples of it in media.

It got a direct to DVD sequel in the early 2000s, and in that one he hypnotizes the girl

Well the Ahegao face cow was pretty damn lewd.

“As”

Where the fuck Hypnofood posts nowadays?

This mindset always perplexed me, is it now considered weird to watch an old movie?
Don't know about you but when I was 6-12 a ton of the movies I was watching were way older than I was.

Don't mind me.

Attached: DonnaStarfireRaven.webm (1200x714, 1.76M)

Me too. My dad was eager to show me his favorite childhood films. I always assumed all dads were like that

My mom was like that.

Attached: 332.jpg (850x793, 212.19K)

Wait, Kaa is a female and a friend to Mowgli in some versions?

Attached: 20220814_153546.jpg (262x319, 37.77K)

Why is it so hard for anyone to actually adapt this character correctly?

"Overpowered and amoral" is hard to do in a children's story. In the original story, Kaa wasn't a villain, but he wasn't a good guy, either--all of the beasts in the jungle feared him, mainly because of his hypnotic powers and that he didn't give a damn about Jungle Law.

Disney in particular screwed it up, because in the original books Mowgli was immune to Kaa's hypnosis by virtue of being a human being instead of a beast. That could've been used as a major plot point--a reason why Mowgli didn't belong in the jungle and needed to return to the Man-village--but they ignored it completely.