SCP Confinement

youtu.be/2JKT2i5uP00
IT LIVES
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Attached: 1649168946815.jpg (900x900, 63.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/channel/UCQDDVR0fV0QvZjUFgJVTFVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eh, I avoided the spoilers, all I can say is I hope episodes 8 and 9 are good but I'm rather nervous.

>starts some really interesting vlogging/animating series
>it's charming and has lots of character
>gives up because it was getting to big for him and taking too long
>starts short scp series
>5 years between each episode
>sco goes full normie reddit and full of redditors to boot
I admire the guy, I really enjoy the series and the fact he done all that alone is nothing short of impressive, but what a faggot.

You know whats funny? Last night I was going to make a thread talking about how this dude trooned out and wasted what could have been.

But today I woke up to this youtube notification. I guess I will simply have to wait and see.

Why does that always happen?
>Comic/Animation creator finally makes something that gets wide appeal
>Theoretically financially secure
>Can't keep a schedule/underestimates how long it takes to make content
>Constant delays
>Creator becomes a tranny/abandons popular content to make fetish art skyrockets

Attached: 20220613_035624.jpg (451x451, 68.54K)

I feel that this video is only made to avoid controversy. He deleted all his social media and tried to silently receive money from his Patreon without anyone bringing it up how he is doing nothing.

I prefer Tales from The Foundation desu. And just because I wanna destroy Dr. Buck’s vagina.

NOT just because*
Fucking phone.

Attached: 18913974-D978-4671-B00C-FFFD54263499.jpg (640x640, 68.74K)

Good tastes but it sucks that the art style was changed into that pseudo chibi style.

Attached: Ey9RjkpUYAw6eQR.jpg (1857x1080, 299.69K)

I think that was largely done to signify that it’s a new dimension they’re in now. Still plenty of other options for a new art style instead of what was chosen, but oh well.

Wasn't it done out of budgetary reasons? They wanted to be able to produce more episodes.

I honestly don’t know. But if they wanted to pump out more episodes in the current season like you say then yeah. That would make sense.

>tried to silently receive money from his Patreon without anyone bringing it up how he is doing nothing
This is exactly why I hate patreon

I am willing to bet all the footage we have seen is just what he has been sitting on for a long time already. He should be finished by now considering the release pattern of past episodes.

Does anyone have that fanart of the girl from the giant Ikea episode?

Foundation Site-0 anyone? I could go for some Ms. Sweetie pussy

>Foundation site-0
What is that? Another animated project? Comic?

I've legitimately lost interest in this show by this point

m.youtube.com/channel/UCQDDVR0fV0QvZjUFgJVTFVw
It’s a very funny and oversimplified version of the files on the website.

Me too. A lot of time has passed and I'd each episode is going to o take this long then it is not going to be worth it.

is this the one who trooned out?

Yes