Cartoons today are bland, ugly, lacking identify and soul. How can you watch cartoons in 2022 without feeling weird?

Cartoons today are bland, ugly, lacking identify and soul. How can you watch cartoons in 2022 without feeling weird?

Attached: 1478636604739.jpg (660x574, 30.86K)

>watching modern "cartoons"
Come home Pepe

Attached: 1617235226318.png (1920x1440, 2.71M)

let me guess, you think moe blobs look good

Kill yourself frognigger

do you watch anime?

Because I watch anime and donghua.

Gets better with every year.

Attached: yiling-patriarch-demonic.gif (498x206, 1.58M)

my friends, it's time to let it go. you have to understand time will flow, and there's nothing you can do to stop it. change must occur and will occur. this happened to every generation . you must let go of the past. complaining every single day on every board about how great things use to be will not bring it back. nothing can bring it back it's over..

>just watch the shit man
How about no?

>How can you watch cartoons in 2022 without feeling weird?
By watching them the same way I did a decade ago. Alone.

Cartoons have been shit since the mid 90's user. Learn to live with it or go find something else to do.

Cartoons were shit until the 2000s, when anime competition forced them to actually get good.
Then anime left the west and CalArts took over

I'm a pedophile.

"Modern cartoons look ugly and dull. Don't complain about the bad change the industry is heading in. Because complaining is bad."

OP made no mention of anime, but immediately people start sweating.

Good point

I don't watch them. I saw some golden age cartoons and was entertained by the much more creative drawing and singing and whatnot. Even things like famous Popeye are way better than stuff like the owl house.
Seething

I quite enjoyed s3 of solar opposites it's consistently average but compared to other average modern slop it's OK. Wish it looked more different from r&m

He literally said cartoons retard, last time I checked anime was always cartoons

Those are two different things and there's a reason we have a board called "cartoons" and another called "anime."

Based based based

Anime is a type of cartoon, that's like saying multiplayer games or Pokemon aren't games because they have their own board

>frogposter calling people weird
pathetic hypocrite.

That's an experience you have to have because you're a loser who defends Badly Drawn cartoons. You're describing your own hell.
Normal people are vibrant and love life and are perfectly willing to ignore bad animation and wait for more things like long gone Gulch.
You probably lost yourself from wanting to work on these new bad cartoons normal people don't like.
This is basically just name calling like you're on the playground. Grow up

Anime and cartoons are both different types of animation.

Primal looks good

No

Ok, prove that cartoons and anime are the same.

Because anime is litterally a motion picture that is made from a series of drawings
or computer graphics that simulates movement by slight progressive changes in each frame