Why didn't anyone recognize Mr. Wolf at the party when he's the only talking wolf in the world?

Why didn't anyone recognize Mr. Wolf at the party when he's the only talking wolf in the world?

Attached: FO6Cjr8VQAUAuKM.jpg (1745x795, 122.53K)

Her character design bothers me, the ears and short snout make her look like more of a rabbit than a fox

There are other weird things in that movie that need explanation

Attached: 1123123123123456456132123.jpg (750x750, 47.4K)

It's because it's a running gag in the movie that the disguises always work even when they realistically shouldn't

It's how Shark was able to disguise as Mona Lisa and that scientist's dad and Piranha was able to disguise as a waiter while no one bats an eye

You know the thing I never got with animated movies featuring anthropomorphic animals is how can every animal with human intelligence can achieve a functional society without massive unrest since the animal kingdom isn’t exactly kind with the idea of equality. What about interbreeding? Do the government need to prevent species from l making genetic abominations the same way we look incest?

It's just an abstraction.

This movie was very enjoyable but it deeply bothered me how outside of the main cast there wasnt a SINGLE other anthro character in the entire fucking film.

I mean, there probably were more elsewhere, just far away from the movie, I guess.
Really should've been more animals mixed into the background, it's just weird that there was literally zero outside of the main cast.

What makes it worse is that despite the movie's whole plot and the whole premise behind everything, 100% of every single animal-person seen or mentioned in the entire movie was either openly evil, pretending NOT to be evil, or was ex-evil, no exceptions.

Sexual intercourse with anthropomorphic animals

Ehh, most of these kinds of settings tend to go with one of the safe options in regards to mixed-species offspring:
A: Twins. One human, one furry.
B: Human baby, but with animal ears and tail
C: Furry with animal bits toned down, shorter ears, shorter muzzle.
D: One, then the other.

Dishonorable mention:

Attached: 1653983836515.jpg (720x300, 119.35K)

can we admit this movie was mediocre at best, and the reason it has a high user score on RT is because animated movies in the last five years have been dogshit, which in turn makes this movie look like the next big thing?

Attached: 1488713813201.jpg (393x358, 16.67K)

It's a joke. I have A LOT of grievances with this movie but I actually don't have a problem with this.

I agree that Zootopia is very mediocre, yes

don't joke around, admit the Bad Guys was a very mediocre movie, very bad writing, bad characters interactions and bad, predictable plot. the only saving grace was the animation

Attached: 1545394457937.png (2400x1600, 3.27M)

I dont care what you zootopiafags have to say about the bad guys, it was a fun movie

Bad guys was the best animated film of this year.

Attached: B9E2AA97-A566-477B-9012-6DEC84F29A69.png (1920x804, 1.27M)

Where did her tail go?!

Up and around where the belt is at.

Why would I admit something I don't agree with?

Real? If so, AWOOOGA

Maybe she was disfigured in her horrible car crash at the pont de l'alma tunnel

Didn’t watch the movie, did they ever explain why there were only like 7 anthro characters in the entire world