Beavis & Butthead

Holy shit it's still just as funny as it ever was. No matter how many times it comes back, it's always great. What do you think of Mike Judge's magnum opus?

Attached: beavis and buttmunch new.jpg (1280x1239, 803.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/g/1997763/ffa3bbd8e4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One of the important things is that Mike takes his time. The series tends to stay dormant for 10+ years between each revival

is there a webrip of all of those remastered episodes yet?

e-hentai.org/g/1997763/ffa3bbd8e4/

I’m glad it’s just more of the same rather than trying to change it up, Mike Judge’s track record with keeping characters consistent is better than most other franchises

I wish Trey & Matt would go back to the old formula of just having the boys go on some wacky adventure around town just to end it with Kenny being killed and them telling us the valuable lesson they learn. Instead it has to be some fucking entire season connected arc that focuses on some parent character dealing with whatever popular news story that everyone is already tired of hearing about by the time they do an episode on it. It just can't be about saving your grandpa from the grim reaper anymore or encountering aliens. It has to be some very specific political or pop culture thing and I'm sick of it. South Park is shit now, Simpsons is shit now, Family Guy has always been shit. The new Futurama is probably going to suck since the last continuation was mediocre. Beavis & Butthead are the only ones that still do it right.

Sounds like a "you" problem.

It’s great. I was baffled when the first two episodes released and anons complained that it was “overwritten”. If anything, I think this season is tighter in terms of humor and making the jokes count. It doesn’t take a lot to make a scenario perfect for Beavis and Butthead, and Judge knows that.

I also think this season really works the contrast on them against every other person in their world. I actually think making the other people extra normal looking works in its favor. The more ridiculously out of place they are, the funnier.

they need to just get rid of the videos and shit.

Not that user, but he’s right.
South Park’s biggest problem is that it feels mandatory. They don’t seem to really have anything for modern topics, they only cover them like they have to, and it shows. The best seasons were when they just did whatever they felt would be funny (which could reflect something modern if they wanted to), not what is inherently topical.

The videos suck but I'd be lying if I said their commentary is not funny. I always felt the music section of the old shows were not as good as the actual episodes but at the same time, I don't mind them.

Then we would have never gotten Beavis and Butthead ASMR.

That Mummy episode was so fucking funny especially the scene where the girls are paying to get in

I'm waiting for the episodes to go online. Weirdly enough nixtoons doesn't even have the 2011 reboot episodes.

The Mike Judge collection comes with all the 2011 episodes.

twolipt is getting weird

My only complaint with the series is the background characters, they don't look like mike judge's art style at all

people evolve. Toriyama's style has changed since he started Dragon Ball. Mike Judge's "style" is one of the least important aspects since his characters were always ugly or just straight up mediocre looking

alas poor beavis

Attached: gutter.gif (245x496, 3.77M)

>Getting rid of the best part of the show

the videos were never the best part