Questionable Content

Terrible

Attached: 4851.png (800x1160, 403.62K)

It was there...It was fucking there. Marten and Claire about to end, but nooo, can't have any sort of fun. Wasted.

Attached: Batman1.png (600x725, 625.42K)

>getting dumped by a tranny

Now that's gotta be a gut punch.

That's probably rarer than finding a mtf who actually wants to date men and not just larp a lesbian.

Do it Jeph. Pull the ripcord. Let Marten be free. Let him break up and for pintsize immediately offer him a pity blowjob.

God imagine being so desperate that you have to start fucking a tranny and then you're actually the one to get dumped

It was just daytime, and now the (wildly inconsistent lighting and shading) implies it's nighttime. Did Marten have to wait a whole shift for this?

Attached: file.png (800x1160, 523.69K)

I swear I remember genuinely enjoying this comic in 2007. Did it get worse, or was I just retarded back then

bit of both really

I think the implication with the dark panel was that Marten was starting to panic over >her breaking up with him
it's like when you're watching a show and the main character gets bad news like their parents or their wife died and the background slowly fades to black and the people talking start becoming more and more muddled until eventually they go "hey, you okay?" and they suddenly snap out of it

This

Attached: starlord-mad.gif (640x640, 1.82M)

>Any Forums predicts they'll break up
>they don't
Ahh the good end.

Why do the character designs look so weird now? Martens face looks like it's melting

I get it's lighting for a tone shift but it's incredibly clumsy, especially when contrasted in the next panel not with a neutral tone or a return to a bright background but instead his pure white beat panel that is now more of a consistent mainstay than characters closing their eyes.

>Prioritize You're Needs
>prioritize you are needs
this was an edit, wasnt it

In next week's episode, Marten mysteriously contracts monkey pox

... did you not read the next panel?

who did it better?

Attached: file.png (687x549, 98.96K)

Honestly I think Jeph did a decent job of showing "I'm shocked and sad and confused" vs. "what in the fuck even is this bitch"

>Yes Marten. You were a good 'practice boyfriend', but there's this cute guy named Steve and the bussy wants what the bussy wants.

I see Heph is floating the idea of breaking them up and gauging the reaction.

Dolly Zoom. Jaws and Sam Raimi approves

This is horrible