ITT: shows that if not made by ecelebs would literally be forgotten by their own mediocrity...

ITT: shows that if not made by ecelebs would literally be forgotten by their own mediocrity. It has to have a yellow guy in it. And mike stoklasa has to be in one episode. Also the number 15 guy.

Attached: smiling-friends-18052022.jpg (1246x700, 142.01K)

I had no idea who Zach and Mike were when I watched SF

How many e-celebs shows are out there that are not on the internet to begin with?

>Hey look at my unfalsifiable claim

I don't know any of these "e celebs" and I love the show. I did recognize the voice of the number 15 guy though. That was pretty funny.

How many times are you going to make this thread and how many times do we have to remind you the main person in charge of the show is Michael Cusack an industry veteran not Zack or Oney?

Attached: Screenshot_20220813-225904.png (754x511, 35.33K)

>it hasn't even been public
>no one cares about it anymore
I'm hoping this bombs but zoom zooms will probably carry it to the moon

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (246x138, 10.91K)

Attached: 1644227050002.png (500x553, 232.29K)

Oh yeah.. I keep forgetting about this.
what even is the plot of something like this? Just 10 minute voice over of a cartoon character staring at the camera? Any deviation of this formula is a death sentence to this channel. Isn't there also a shoe by that other ginger irish kid who makes 3 hour videos about "best to wrost SpongeBob episodes" ?
If these studios are looking for cartoon youtubers who have clout they should look up actually good YouTubers not popular. Like max or harry partridge or felix coolgrave

I learned who Zach was from this show and became a fan after the fact.

N*gger the cartoon?

that's the biggest "uhh.. technically" in the entire universe.
it's like saying "ready player one was made by steven spielberg" yeah, ok.
meanwhile in eveysingle interview, behind the scenes, mention of the movie
by anybody ever... has the ACTUAL director's name said MULTIPLE TIMES.
I want to see an online discussion that brings up the name of cusak or 'whoever the fuck' talking about his pristine work. give me a break.
op didn't even mentioned Zach, but you know who Zach is and you know he's the frontman of the duo. get fucked.

Attached: aCwCx6JU7Jxbg6Q1ygcnLY750le.jpg (235x235, 7.15K)

Smiling Friends is one of the funniest shows on Adult Swim in years. WTF are you on? And I literally dont know who the creators are. Isnt one of them the brother of that Stranger Things kid?

>plot
he's character goes on adventures with a crocodile and a random girl who looks nothing like his marshmallow guy
>good youtubers
I would love to see a Will McDaniel show with a massive budget

>the number 15 guy
That was the worst joke period, because it only exist in the context of the joke itself and assumes everyone will know the reference, but within the context it adds literally nothing, is just a waste of time

kek

I still don't know who Zach and Mike are

I CLAPPED WHEN I HEARD THE NUMBER 15 BURGER KING FOOT LETTUCE GUY!!!

I CLAPPED BECAUSE I GOT THE REFERENCE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 35.92K)

That sounds cringe, how did something so cringe make it through

>zach
made a skyrim parody once
>mike
made a rick and morty parody once

Next you're going to tell us Final Space was actually made by David Sacks

Same, I don’t understand why so many people insist on this meme

Why the fuck would I lie about this? I gain nothing by lying. Not everyone knows who the creators of this show are. Is it really that unbelievable to you that some people simply find the show funny?

Is… Ready Player One not a Spielberg movie?

Really though, this show gets a few hearty laughs out of me every episode.

>I gain nothing by lying
exactly. why are you doing this?
>Is it really that unbelievable to you that some people simply find the show funny?
funny? no. you actually like it? yes.

I still dont know who psychic pebbles is and I only know about Oney plays through him trolling Linkara

If it weren't made by Epic NewTube Man, OP wouldn't have any reason to troll people in the first place. Ironic.

i still can't believe how close we got to a cwc cameo

if it wasn't for the thread, you wouldn't be able to post..whoa
all jokes aside, I didn't knew who Nº15 guy was. And after watching the show, I've became a huge fan, lol.

Attached: MV5BODVjNGFkOTctMzM1My00MjdkLWEyOTktNmI1ODc1YTIyZTlmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_QL75_UX500_CR0,47,500,281_.jpg (500x281, 12.73K)

explain

Mike Stoklasa's like 50 years old, he's not exactly bringing in the zoomer crowd.

worse, cartoon made by a furry and certified spineless tard

They were going to have him voice the puddle is salty's but they ran out of budget. There's some rule that sets a minimum of what a voice actor has to be paid so they couldn't get around that either.