Dota Dragon's Blood

Was it worth it?

Attached: thethingsweowe.jpg (1280x720, 170.64K)

Yes.

Obviously

Attached: 1660382462472286.png (1608x1030, 1.17M)

I don't get the ending. Why is Filomena alive in the new/old world?

Because everything went according to Invoker’s plan. He taught her the workings of the forge so she could ride along the reset into the original world. He even stockpiled up the magic flowers before the reset just so she would have a cure available after she made the jump.

Why is Mirana magically pregnant?

Because it’s hot

Invoker wins by getting Filomena, Mirana wins by getting baby Davion. We lose for getting only cameos of Phantom Lancer, Axe, Windranger, and Tiny. AND NOT A GOD DAMN TINY SNIPPET OF LEGION COMMANDER

The ending feel very animesque, even if shitflix finally dropped the cringe anime label and Dragon's Blood is oficially a netflix original series. I mean, universal resets, naked anime people, gods vs humans, etc. It's really like my Japanese animes.

Attached: Seiya naked.jpg (480x270, 19.34K)

By magical you mean the 3 months of Davion banging her during the time skip, to a point where when he returns, Mirana says "you're home". The only magic there would have to be contraceptives, which I doubt they used.

either invoker was smiling at the end cuz he brought filomena from universe 2.0 back to universe 1.0

or filomena tricked invoker into thinking she had the disease and came into universe 1 herself after (invoker smiling cuz he realizes he got played)
we lose after they retconned the 4 fundamentals into dragons and retconned winter wyvern into being a lesser dragon

Davion and Mirana's spiritual bodies join during the universal reset. It's magic we ain't have to explain it

Such a terrible choice of VA for Dragon Knight. Great deep voice provided by Tony Todd then some shitty bland young man voice like most thing Yuri does.

I nevere played the games and really enjoyed the show...do i win?

at least they got tony todd to play slyrak. I wish CM had her bubbliness of the game and comic

you and valve win, free publicity and interest in a dying game

needs a Dota3, and make it all Dragon's Blood studio Mir style characters. More cute tomboys like Marci, or glorious fit women like Mirana and Luna. Then I'll gladly replay and tolerate the toxic community.

is it Anime if it is animated in Korean? I know it isn't western, but is Anime only Japan animated only? Or generally just Asian animated? Which is it?

Dragon's blood is oficially labeled as a 'netflix original series'

Only if she becomes a playable character (Invoker arcana)

>Marci still got *redacted*

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

Attached: 1557636826587.jpg (300x240, 17.2K)