ANDROID Avatar: Generations Soft Launch

Avatar: Generations Soft Launch Will Take Place This Month
It will be limited to four territories at first, however.

siliconera.com/avatar-generations-soft-launch-will-take-place-this-month/

Attached: avatargenerationsheadersoftlaunch-710x400.png (710x400, 397.07K)

literally couldve just been a map game, theres no way they could make bending feel responsive and powerful on a phone

What a map game?

hearts of iron
europa universailes
civilization
crusader kings

I what a Total War Avatar The Last Airbender Game.

BUMP

>Those in Canada, Denmark, South Africa, and Sweden will be eligible for the soft launch.
Why?

It's being tested first before going everywhere.

Sure, I get that but it seems like a weird collection of places to test it in.

Their is a mod

It's literally just a standard Raid: Shadow Legends clone bro, what the hell are you talking about responsive bending.

The avatar world would really fucking lend itself to a fire emblem type game. Have it take place with original character before the start of the series.

Avatar Fire Emblem exists with that Korra 3ds game. That said, I'd love to see another one with a bigger budget and original cast

I would put that on one of my tablets depending on how much space it takes up is there any way to put the memory card to take up the space for a tablet game instead of your tablet itself?

I know I used to be able to control that in my settings easily but I haven't had a mobile device with an SD card slot for a couple years so maybe?

This game should have used a tactics style turn based combat ala XCOM instead of this pokemon shit every mobile game use for some reason.

Attached: Square-Enixs-Avatar-Generations-Delivers-Turn-Based-RPG-Goodness-With-Familiar-Faces-2.jpg (1500x842, 181.23K)

Is that from the actual game they're talking about for mobile devices?

Bump

So it really is something in the Raid Shadow Legends mold then. That's a bit disappointing, though not really that surprising.

Yes, there are already gameplay videos everywhere online.

Does anyone know where I register to get the game to download onto my tablet when it's out?