I didn't "get" the Japanese vampire hunter bisexual threesome arc

I didn't "get" the Japanese vampire hunter bisexual threesome arc.

Attached: castlevania.jpg (1200x800, 165.72K)

I did. Was pretty nice.
Is this what it means when someone gets filtered?

Shit attempt at writing. Don't shut yourself off from society or you get to take it in the ass, kids.

You like X? I hate X.
You have shit taste!
You dislike X?
I also dislike X! Very based of you.

It was filler.

It really added nothing.
By time we got to season 4, it got ONE line referencing it even happened. Anything it might have done to effect Alucard's character was instantly undone.

With what's come out about the showrunner since that season happened, I'm pretty sure it was just him being a huge pervert sneaking in his creepy fetishes. There might be some intent of tossing "fanservice" to those who shipped the trio together but overall the scene reads as the writer's exploitation of abuse in the same vein of Hector's arc.

Attached: Dracula_(Castlevania_III_Sprites).gif (358x218, 21.6K)

The true ending we deserved.

Attached: 1587678837823.jpg (2048x2536, 906.68K)

Haha Alucard got a peepee in his poopoo. That's it.

It's Netflix.
A way to push a bit of faggotry is opposite sex twins.

I dropped the series then and there. Unsurprisingly now no one fucking talks about Castlevania.

It would've been Mind Break 2 for Any Forums

Alucard would have been down for it, but Trevor and Sypha wouldn't.

It’s just Garth Ennis being a homophobic faggot as usual.

Netflix being Netflix

It was clearly a reference to the One True Threesome of Castlevania. But they fucked it up by making the twins his enemies.

It was supposed to make you be OK with being gay

it turned me on

There isn't anything inherently wrong in being a vampire in Netflixvania verse because the Materialist framework of the writing. This goes in line with the throw away line Alucard made about him being disgusted at looking at the systematic killing of "his people". Being a vampire hunter usually means being a racist murderhobo because persecuting Hollywood sexual predators makes you just as bad if not worse than the bloodsucking pedos lecturing society with progressive messages.

The point is to say that Dracula is right and people fighting the rich bloodsucking pedos are just as bad if not worse.

Leonor represents Ellis' grooming. Carmilla represents the women that cancelled him.

Dracula is moral center of the show. It is basically pro-Antichrist otherwise Dracula would have came back with a cost. Either:
1) Lisa doesn't think that they can be together anymore.
2) Dracula comes back as a mortal human.
Neither of these happen because we are expected to think that they are great because they are an anti-racist science couple unlike the poor stupid racist Christians who don't eat people to live forever.

Attached: 1621229340604.png (1275x840, 1.14M)

It felt like it was setting up a big psychological downward spiral for Alucard in his isolation. Where he would start follow the paranoid path that his father clearly walked in his journey to violently separate himself from humanity before Lisa came into his life.

But like a lot of things set up in season three it's just kind of glossed over, and Alucard proceeds to go out to help the first strangers who ask for it. So I imagine that they thought they'd have more seasons to work with, just to be told that season four was the last. Maybe they simply knew how cancel happy Netflix had become and decided to end things on a conclusive note while they still had the chance.

Attached: 70258.png (729x610, 366.59K)