Primal

Did Charles set up the Madman escaping to prove his theory right?

Attached: 1660243764618.jpg (1280x720, 88.69K)

No Charles is not that dumb.

So, is Primal set on an isolated island where people de-evolved into monkey men?

post yfw

Attached: 20220812_204657.jpg (1187x499, 55.08K)

>AND THERE YOU HAVE IT!

Attached: 1645156599799.png (400x400, 296.13K)

but his theory was simply preposterous, an insult to the very core of this historical society

>presterous theory
Are we anglos forgetting how in 1066 one norman guy took the crown by killing every other claimant ?

how vikings and celts fit into this theory tho?

No, but it would have made the episode less mid.

Attached: how queer.png (1000x790, 477.58K)

>people unable to grasp the episode applying Primal's themes of savagery laying within all things, including civilized man, in a different setting
>people think it literally means that the rest of the show is some sort of post apocalypse

Attached: the creature stares at you.jpg (1920x1080, 564.44K)

I thought it was a strange choice given how focused the series has been so far. I still liked the episode, though.

While I love the episode I can't help but feel some consternation
It'd be excellent bonus content for a full ten episodes of Primal, but taking ten percent of the runtime for the season I can't fault people for being miffed

I was like PogChamp hard ngl

I want to fuck fang

I want to stick my dick inside her cloaca as I press up against her tail and rub her thick haunches

Attached: B48E7F39-9974-4AB1-9ACA-6C63C10A30CE.png (1940x1340, 388.45K)

>COR! WOTS THIS THEN?

Attached: flat,750x1000,075,f.jpg (750x920, 135.46K)

>MUH LOOOOOOOOORE
It's a good plebfilter episode. Just like Smiling Friends in Brazil

Also don't forget how during the episode, characters start with modern weapons(for their time at least) and slowly descent into savagery with the criminal being killed by a stick.
Amazing episode. The criminal using the short as a shield and having funny sound effects took me by suprise.

This show promotes violence and primal, feral behaviour. Therefore it wants people (mostly young men) to be violent, unhinged savages. It wants people to behave like niggers. In every episode there are scenes of brutal killings. Kill kill kill all over again, can you imagine what happens in young brain exposed only to violence? It becomes violent itself.
STOP WATCHING IT AND STOP PLAYING VIOLENT VIDEO GAMES, BECOME BETTER PERSON.

roight so I haven't and ain't gonna watch that show but I've seen several mentions of it even here
what's the deal with that episode?

Here's a reply of pure pity

Still right tho lmao

His post is the very definition of trying too hard.

You dont deny it, so you are just proving me right. Stop watching violent content.

It's not quite a linear progression though. The first weapon that gets grabbed is a sword rather than something more advanced. And trying to punch the guy comes before bows, spears and sticks.

Attached: giroud.jpg (1280x720, 117.88K)

>The first weapon that gets grabbed is a sword
True, i guess i'm not that right.
>trying to punch the guy comes before bows
He's punching using boxing, which is a modern way of fighting, much less savage and deadly.

Primal Theory is the lowest rated episode of Primal on IMDB by a good margin (river of snakes and night feeder have an 8.2)
>but only 125 ratings!
These episodes usually only get around 200 ratings. This is probably where the average is going to stay.

This confirms my theory that this show will not be widely acclaimed without spear and fang.

Attached: 506FAD68-97F1-4797-A457-C6FF2BEE8DD3.jpg (1125x1010, 280.76K)

I think Giroud, being the most receptive to Charles' ideas before shit popped off represents the factor of individuals with better survival instincts that nevertheless are unable to deal with the overwhelming force of certain desperate survival situations?
I'd still rate the boxing above the bow because it was highly codified, respectable punching, a sport of sophistication rather than a true weapon (Lunatic seems to be initially just humoring Darlington as he squares up, making a game of it, and it's not that long after he starts swinging back that he gets his hands on Darlington's throat)

For that matter Charles also stagnates at the sword level. I guess the episode might have also been saying that not even nigga has it in them to go unga far or fast enough when the shit gets bunga, and Darlington was the exceptional survivor of the lot

I think Giroud simply didn't wasn't lucky, he was able to keep a cool head and immedeately grabbed a weapon, he was just not fast enough to use it.