What is your opinion on The Child's fellow Lord of Chaos, Klarion?

What is your opinion on The Child's fellow Lord of Chaos, Klarion?

Attached: Klarion.jpg (1280x720, 51.37K)

If he is a lord of chaos, why take part in an incredibly bureucratized villain organization that had keikakus inside keikakus?

so they given this faggot a name but the one i fap too is "child"
fuck whoever made this

Would you fuck cat?

Clair and Tickles should be up to more entertaining hijinks than "destroy good guys".
It's a comic-book cartoon. Have a Home Alone style fight trying to break into the the Rock of Eternity. Do a bank robbery movie and steal all the lead in the Fortress of Solitude- and turn it into gold. Take all the amethyst in Gemworld and make your own moon. Steal 40 cakes and have a pie fight with half a dozen supermodels dressed as Wonder Woman or Starfire. The YJ cartoon is just soundtrack-forced drama.

The fuck you mean lord of chaos, his title is witch boy and he's just a brat.

Because when you have enough keikakus the keikaku it self becomes keikaku.

He is the only capeshit adjacent character I've ever actually thought was cool, and only purely in his young justice incarnation.

He’s not a cute billion year old man but he’s alright. It’s odd how he’s not a very serious character but does some fucked up shit. Also cute cat

Attached: D7401118-E2AB-4788-89A3-F3BF377A4FA9.jpg (1124x1036, 525.33K)

He's chaotic like that

Greg said there are thousands of lords

Of course

This is the female version of Klarion btw. She's blue for some reason.

Attached: Klarion 3.jpg (1280x1790, 437.67K)

The bus time-loop from this season and the alleged Earth-17 fiasco sound closer to those kind of shenanigans.

Yeah, throughout the galaxy. I kind of want to see alien lords and how do they work.

For some reason, I imagine a female Klarion sounding like Maja the Sky Witch from Adventure Time.

he should spend more time with stephanie brown, this was a fun issue

Attached: 551.jpg (1048x1600, 246.41K)

None of them are commenting Klarion has blue skin?

eh it's gotham, they probably see weirder things on daily basis. plus they're at a fair

because he’s not and never was a true billion year old chaos lord.
he got into the position through honestly idk.
did they ever explain how?
if im not mistaken he started off as just an ordinary kid from witch world which is like the name implies full of powerful magical warlocks and witches.

>eh it's gotham

Understandable.

He's totally fucking his cat. Also his cat turns into an anime catgirl in the original Demon run. They dance around while dominating Jason Blood.

>My word! A wandering pack of Harlots!
Let's assume for a moment they are a group of Lords of Order disguised as harlots, what would happen?

Klarion the fuccboi