Tom Kenny can't do SpongeBob anymore

Oh nonono
youtu.be/p7JEI1bFQwE

Attached: capsule_616x353 (2).jpg (616x353, 111.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1hWK8BoQSkMf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Redditbob
Go back

>1:55
LOL

He's 60, his voice had to give out sometime.

Chibi Patrick is weird looking. Turning Patrick into Navi was a strange choice.

>links the Nintendo account instead of THQ
Kill yourself Nintoddler

Any Forumsmblr meme

I feel nobody ever talks about this sponge-game, why? its always battle bikini bottom this or movie game that.

what did ya think?

Attached: SpongeBob's_Truth_or_Square.jpg (640x898, 79.31K)

Post-movie SB had him doing a LOT of screaming, crying, and laughing in a shrill voice. That format has stayed the same for almost 20 years. Blame Nick for milking their cash cow dry.

I get that Tom Kenny is old and its not like he can do it forever, but why cant they pitch shift it like south park/phineas and ferb etc?

half assed shitty laptop mic but I think even slightly pitching it is better than just letting it be

vocaroo.com/1hWK8BoQSkMf

because kids dont care & they're the audience, not you.

I seen it and just assumed they couldn't get Tom Kenny for some reason because the voice is so off. The target demographic won't notice so who cares but man it's sad that those shitty tts things can do a better SpongeBob than Tom Kenny

Because nobody wants to talk about post-movie era.

I liked it.
I wish they made their own music for it instead of recycling so much from the other two games though.
It was interesting to see them make a more linear game. Obviously lesser than the other two though.

They do pitch it up for the show, and have for a long time.
The video game sound team probably doesn’t have the same presets or didn’t know to do it in the first place

I didn't expect to see another 3D platformer Spongebob game. I'm guessing that Rehydrated game did really well then?

Oh jesus

Gee I wonder why

It's a Any Forums meme

Maybe drastically raising his pitch for the movie was a bad decision, I dunno.

>truth or square
It's so fucking weird to me that a clip show episode got this much marketing.