Any other comics like this showcasing female loneliness?

Any other comics like this showcasing female loneliness?
Asking for a friend

Attached: FZ8dzprVEAADRa7.jpg (2168x2480, 541.94K)

Really? Why do people struggle with this? Don't give me that, "I'm an introvert" shit.

I would, many times in fact.

Most men would, dude. We don't exactly have high standards.

>why do people struggle with this
people can struggle with a lot of basic things if no one teaches them. I have no idea what to ask for aside from telling them to cut it shorter. it should be something easy to read up on, but if you only go once every few months, and don't go out then why bother?

Attached: 1553717645998.gif (598x450, 32.71K)

Just depends on you face shape, doesn't it? Ask your mom what would look good.

I always ask them to cut it a bit longer. Clears the air for when I ask for cutting it short.

Now if only I could find one actually interested in me.

>female

Attached: 2Chains Boyfriend.jpg (400x257, 25.49K)

Why is ronnie a long faced Corean slob now?

Crossover with Pizza Thot when?

Attached: pizza thots.png (1723x966, 304.19K)

Better plan, friend. Get your own hobbies, work to a decent job position, and exercise. You'll be content.

Would many people if that was a man instead?

>but what if something different and impossible instead?

Femcels don't exist and no girl acts or thinks like this. The basic essense of womanhood is the absense of the self-reflective faculty that can serve to break the lower animal-like unity of man and culture. The reason male incels exist is that they do everything manually, autonomously and aren't able to merely submit to impulsive, emotional, immediate rythm of the culture. Females never do this because they don't have the self-conscious faculty for the most part.

>there doesn't exist introverted, unhygienic and shy men
Nigga???

Maybe gay dudes.

But OP is a man.

Nevermind I'm extremely retarded

You sound autistic and alone, kill yourself

Because they don't care about how they look. It's hard to explain what you "want" when all you want is shorter hair because it's getting too long, drying too slow, and getting into your eyes.

Even if true that doesn't impact the validity of my argument.

Working on all three at the moment. Still no flat femcels yet though.

I meant do those things for yourself. Forget about women, focus on your own life.

I wanna have slow missionary passionate sex with her in that nasty room of hers. Imagine a giant bean bag with her four limbs just barely reaching from beneath.

Attached: 1494278504109.jpg (892x820, 24.86K)

Attached: femcel.jpg (640x765, 77K)

>meanwhile unemployed, abusive, manipulative, boring men who happen to be taller and more attractive than average get pussy on the regular
What now

They all have glasses and dark hair?

I wouldn’t take an opinion from a hood black.

>le chudette phenotype

I'd still hit it.

Attached: 1648622414618.gif (216x191, 872.11K)

I said focus on your own life, you don't need women to be happy.

>Traps aren't gay because a nigger said so

I never had to be taught how to ask for a haircut.
I simply describe what I want. If that leads to me breaking some sort of social taboo idgaf.

Get better standards my guys, trust me these broads aren't worth it in the long run

At least half of those are bangable, even as regular fwb.

Eh, I'd rather not get involved with women at this point.

if you really don't know just ask them what they think would look good on you

would 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, and 8

yet you'll continue to obsess over them and say how much you totally don't care on an korean cartoon forum. being lonely and wanting love isn't something to be ashamed of bro

"Just a trim, thanks."

Last time I did that they suggested the douche swoop. Decided to just get my head shaved.

I should specify this requires going to an actual barbershop and not great clips

I haven't said anything about women so far aside from that.