Primal

Gay gentlemen in England edition

What are the odds this factors in with the rest of the series versus just being a backdoor pilot?

Attached: MFW CUM.png (583x620, 310.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gutenberg.net.au/ebooks06/0607961h.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I could see the scene where we cut back to them and they have fossils or artifacts from spear and fang and they start talking about the human condition or something

Was this helmet in Samurai Jack? Looks oddly familiar.

Attached: file.png (409x443, 224.05K)

I think it does have a point to the plot, they weren't allowed to show us any preview footage of this episode. So it had to be important.

I would be absolutely cool with it if it was never referenced again. Being a totally unrelated story works just fine. It's like switching from a Conan the Barbarian short story and reading a Solomon Cane short story after. Both are from the same author. Both are in the same genre (pulp adventure). They just feature totally unrelated characters and settings.

I wouldn't mind seeing a few more one-off episodes like this. I signed up for an action cartoon, Spear and Fang are fun but this episode has proven they're not necessary.

Attached: 9ca04c42cad6db11ab371f20820413b7.jpg (2130x2894, 1.23M)

Just seeing him walk around in that clunky helmet, like okay I know who's next.

Anyone got the episode link? please help me out
I will give you dancing skelly in return.

Attached: 1607468901266.gif (320x240, 3.48M)

Predictions for episode 6?

>almost a whole point lower than river of snakes, the previously lowest rated episode of the show
Spear and Fang chads, we kneel

Attached: E2B8A2AB-15C3-43EA-BE56-BEAAA905C6CB.jpg (1125x1089, 288.49K)

I feel like they’re going to do a series of episodes that seemingly aren’t related to spear and fang until the very last one revealing it all to be back story for why all the Dino’s and cavemen are all over

It would be higher if they aired it at the end of the season not in the middle.
Like I said the feedback is going to be tainted by the fact that they bait and switched us. The episode was definitely good but they pissed a lot of people off that way.

So what the hell are 9 and 10 going to be about?

Attached: F3059310-1CC6-47EA-A8E2-D958E8A92718.jpg (1125x1032, 233.48K)

i legit hate americans

The crest is somewhat similar. Jack's is a square with 4 notches, that helmet (in another shot) has a circle with 4 notches.

>escaped inmate has darker skin than all the scientists
what did Gennady mean by this?

>spear has darker skin than the Vikings
What did Genndy mean by this?

>you will never be eaten by fang and made part of her ass
Why even live bros

Attached: 947143D8-AB0A-4AF7-863C-122C468BDD3E.png (1940x1340, 388.45K)

Hey eurofag.
I'm under your bed.

Attached: ooga booga booga.jpg (1916x954, 521.6K)

Attached: Leggies.png (694x552, 415.21K)

Brother?

Attached: Killer Croc.jpg (1920x1080, 64K)

Why do you want it to be explained? Ruining the mystery would be awful.

What did this episode have to do with Primal other than the creatura resembling Spear?

Muh themes

An user brought up Children of the Night which is a Robert E Howard story. This episode is clearly based off it. gutenberg.net.au/ebooks06/0607961h.html

It might have been a glimpse into the future or even the past.

God I hope 9 and 10 are about spear and fang, I don’t want to only have 17 episodes of them

Sounds like they meet the Persian bitch at sea instead of Mesopotamia. I guess she brings them back and that's where we see the assault on the fort. Doesn't leave a lot of time to introduce the demon god.

You guys overthink things too much.

I knew this show was schlock, but I humored it last night. Pretty gay, not even over the top action, and no suspense either despite the theme of the episode. Just some snarling moron, and three equally stupid dumbfucks who can't fight to save their lives.

Based Genndy trying to get zoomers to read classic sword and sorcery. Stop dismissing fiction.

thank the french for saving animation

The only zoomers who watch Primal are in this thread. The rest are watching anime and Let's Plays.