Adventure Time

She's right, and you know it.

Attached: magic is bullshit.gif (500x223, 1.85M)

t.
Can't do magic because OVERTHINKING

Well that's debatable in a fantasy setting where wizards exist. But Adventure time is post apocalyptic so maybe that is actually the case. I don't actually remember if the show ever explained how magic works in universe, and if it is just weird science or not.

t. A reincarnation of a magical Elemental avatar of gum.

Fucking Hypocrite.

Attached: B.Adam.jpg (616x973, 139.26K)

Ong I hate how this shit interpretation of magic is gobbled up by Adventure Time's carpet munching fandom as deep and smart.
That line literally reeks of someone unironically saying oh my science.

That's retarded, Science is just a method to understand stuff. You don't say that you do science when you use your remote to switch channel.

It's just a reworded (read: more verbose because smart people, as written by dumb people, aren't succinct) quote from Arthur C Clarke.

PB was so bad at being a boss bitch lol

>all magic is science
Not if this qt has anything to say about it

Attached: 1631507298447.jpg (4096x2491, 1.14M)

The big difference is that the Clarke quote was not about science, it was about tech. The fact that people that don't understand the difference try to act smart is honestly baffling.

Why does she have to be such an arrogant bitch?
>"UM, SWEETIE, ACTUALLY MAGIC ISN'T REAL SO STOP CALLING IT MAGIC I'M SO SMART LOL"
Fuck you, you stupid pink cunt.
Whether it can be quantified or understood is irrelevant to the use of the term. By your logic, we shouldn't have called the sun "the sun" after we discovered astronomy, we should have called it "the science sphere".
It's like calling water "science fluid" because oh, now we know it freezes at 32 degrees farenheit or lower!
You egotistical whore, shut your fucking mouth before I go French Revolution on your ass.

Attached: 1656321235831.jpg (477x720, 72.2K)

OH MY SCIENCE YASS KWEEN SLAY

When she finds out she has a hard time using her powers since she couldn't think in terms of magic. It was interesting seeing her be conflicted from finding out she's a magical being

You forgot a pic of the type to Onionss that would say that

Attached: Science worshippers deserve to be castrated then crucified then flayed then disemboweled then have their 2nd and 3rd ribs cut open from the sternum so that their heart can be pulled out of the chest cavity before it's severed before their very eyes.png (524x443, 476.5K)

>HECKING FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER

>all this seethe
Based Bonnie.

Actually, the formal name for the sun that Earth orbits is Sol, and water IS the proper name for H2O. You complaint makes no sense.

>It's like calling water "science fluid" because oh, now we know it freezes at 32 degrees farenheit or lower!
No it'd be like forcing everyone to call it H20 24/7.

It's called water, dude.

Attached: Skeet.png (281x333, 125.47K)

And magic is the proper name for reality altering done through magical formulas and similar.

even if she is right in a way, she was a complete and utter idiot for acting like that in her situation

besides it's not even certain she is correct, since she with all her intelligence and agelessness and scientific method has NEVER managed to perform even the slightest act of magic, so it's still entirely possible magic is inherently arbitrary

>done through magical formulas and similar.
science formulas*

>magicman is just a scientific anomaly and his "powers" are just physical manipulations of reality that cannot be explained with our current technological knowledge
A lot of words to say "I don't know so It's not real."

my point was that it might be magic doesn't have a set structure or set rules and as such trying to understand it through the scientific method is impossible since it's inherently unknowable

a key factor in science is that the core rules are universal both in space and time, and that nothing is ever invented, only discovered
as such any discovery you make has only 2 states: true and untrue and can only be proven or disproven

if magic's core rules are either unknowable or else mutable then you can't perform science on them since a discovery which is true now might not be true later

My complaint is that whether or not it is underatood as a scientific phenomena or not is irrelevant to the fact that it is still called magic.
I am not saying it is not something measurable as data. Science is information. When you learn the properties of something, it in of itself does not become "science".
Magic is magic. You could study it scientifically and understand it, but it would still be magic, not science. Therefore, bubblegum is retarded.

>Sheltered white bitch proudly displaying culture shock like it's something to be proud of.
This is too real.

>being this pissy over the pedantic distinction of science vs technology that the vast majority of viewers are literally too stupid to understand
Cry more, we all know what is meant by 'science'.