Why is DC pandering to bisexuals?

Why is DC pandering to bisexuals?

Attached: bisexual.png (589x569, 607.55K)

They should fuck

But Joey is for Isherwood.

Attached: just a guy with his friends son.jpg (225x523, 33.1K)

Bisexuals are some of the worst fags out there. They're just desperate horny faggots that will fuck anything that moves because they have no standards.

Because heterosexual men, just pirate DC's comics off of libgen,getcomics and Any Forums's Win-O threads

Homosexual detected.

Everytime i read the word "Twitter" in a comic book i lose a piece of my sanity

This. John Constantine is the most accurate bisexual in comics on account of how much of a degenerate he is.
At least gays accept that they’re faggots, bisexuals are fags in denial

>the LGBT sector is so inclusive, they said

Is that milf Rogue?

Bisexuals are unironically legit at the bottom of the totem poll of the alphabet gang because they’re too straight for gays so trannies have more clout Ethan them.

It's Adeline Kane, Deathstroke's ex wife

*than

>will fuck anything that moves because they have no standards.
You just described so many straight men.

OMG why do these stories include current topics of interest to readers?

Tell me when they do because this isn't it.

Because it makes everybody pay attention, just like how you made this thread.

Because they have the best taste.

You've probably aged out of the target demographic then. Pretty much all Americans on the left and the right are stupidly obsessed with gender/sexuality at this point. It would be noticeable if they didn't address it. Besides, these stories have been going on for decades and writers are hungry for ideas.

Perhaps if they forced all heroes to age in real time, 80% of the DC universe would have died of heart disease and they'd have to make characters based on the era. Or the old heroes would be rooted in time, like Sherlock Holmes.

The problem would be marketing as they have to let go of these brands that people have tattooed on their bodies and will shell out for regardless of quality. But maybe making everything a period piece would be more fun. 90s heroes will be stuck in Pouch World forever and such.

Superheroes?

Thank you for at least acknowledging we exist. Most on this website don't even do that. Bi erasure is real and its sad.
No a character/somebody doesn't have to suck ten cocks or eat ten pussies to prove they're bi to you.