Unpopular opinions thread?

Unpopular opinions thread?
>Fags will seethe.

don’t like Steven Universe nor SU future. Spinel fanboys are obnoxious, so are other Gem simps.

Shotafags ruined South Park threads and now they’re about to ruin Beavis and Butthead threads.

The Harley Quinn series isn’t
“THU MOST AMAZING THING EVAR” like Any Forums says. Harley is an obnoxious misandrist bitch who’s never happy and she fucks Ivy every second. That’s her only personality. She’s like Ruby from SU if she were a loud misandrist, and Ivy barely has a personality other than to be there for Harley to fuck and to make a sarcastic remark here and there.

Love and Thunder wasn’t that great.

I like morally grey characters.

Loki was a shit series. They turned him into a powerless, weak, pussified Rick Sanchez rip off. Loki was better in the movies. Also Sylvie isn’t an amazing character, she’s kind of a Sue.

I like the schizoposters on Any Forums. (Guy, Sharktale fag, Cartman cuck ect.) not because I agree with them, but because it’s hilarious to watch them throw fits.

I don’t liked the new Animaniacs.

Goth girls are best waifus

Attached: F5489CE7-4F7F-478A-9038-7EC3D7CB9A2C.jpg (1280x720, 103.07K)

>South Park
>Cartman cuck
leave

Wish that Any Forums would return to having only three hundred post threads and that the maximum number of threads on this board would get reduced by twenty.

Since the mods are so useless then they can do this to reduce the amount of shit threads as they wouldn't last as long.

>Not knowing who the Cartman schizo is

Newfag

>wojack
>phoneposter filename
>flaccid attempt at trolling and trying to stir discord

Attached: KKKKKKK.webm (392x360, 229.49K)

Soijak posters should unironically kill themselves

>”Its trolling! You’re trying to stir up an argument!”
>OP literally calls it an unpopular opinion thread
>A thread for sharing opinions that aren’t popular
>Thinking this is the only unpopular opinion thread that’s ever been on Any Forums
Are you retarded?

I honestly agree. The Mods here are useless.

>unpopular opinion thread
>”Steven Universe is bad!”
faggot OP didn’t even try.

His basic bitch "unpopular" opinions disgust me

This sounds good and even the mods benefit because they would have less work to do.

>Fags will seethe
OP may be a fag, but he was right

It's a shitty thread regardless.

Nigger, I agree with most of those opinions.

>shotafags will ruin beavis and butthead
Based. Thats the crudest show ive ever heard of. It should not have been msde. If shotafags are what it takes to cleanse this blight then so be it

Which opinion made you sperg, user? Which show you like was insulted?

he literally made a post why the thread is shit, can you really not follow a simple reply chain?
this whole thread smells of newfag

Lorefags, people who bitch about things being “”MEEN SPIRITED!!’””, and fags who think every show should be cutesy and moral (See: Every damn person on Any Forums) are obnoxious and quite possibly underaged.

You’re the type of fag I’m talking about.

you caring this much about two teenagers wearing shorts makes you the fag

"morally gray"
is just cover for inconsistent writing

Nah, Any Forums‘s just autistic and sees things in black and white.

Says the fag fapping to Connie, Luz, and Star Butterfly

Is that all you got?

Who in their right mind would lust after Beavis and Butthead??