F

>STRANGE ADVENTURES was an anthology series featuring characters from across the DC canon, exploring standalone stories about the intersecting lives of ordinary humans and superhumans through the eyes of archaeologist turned intergalactic adventurer Adam Strange.

Would you have watched it, Any Forums?

Attached: Strange.jpg (725x726, 129.43K)

Kevin Smith was going to write and direct an episode featuring Nicolas Cage as Bizarro.

Attached: Bizarro.jpg (1258x800, 189.79K)

>Would you have watched it?
Yes

I don't think it was about Adam Strange tho because Adam Strange was in Mystery in Space.

Oh it was a mercy killing than.

Still angry about He-man?

"angry" implies anyone cared about that shitheap

I would've watched an Adam Strange series and I would've watched a DC cosmic anthology.
But I would've wanted to be two separate things.

berlanti has shown to not really care about the characters so why would anyone want more of his shlock

So it's actually funny how every newsite uses King/Shaner/Gerads Strange Adventures image while discussing because A)they're not related at all but also B)I'm pretty sure that's exactly what Tom King wanted to happen. He was looking for people to conflate the two in their mind and make the assumption that he's gonna be working on it or at the very least tied to it
So the fact that this got cancelled on top of King's Strange adventure being a whiff is schadenfreude to me.

Bullet dodged, sick of his fag-washing. I hope Bendis' legion of super-heroes gets chopped next

user why do you think a out gay people 24/7? Even gay people don't think about gay people as much as you do.

>old spaceman cartoon dead
oh noes

Yeah you know how young people don't care about space adventures at all???
They only watch tiktok and euphoria!

Attached: r11qo7jqcat41.jpg (1200x680, 140.29K)

No

>Even gay people don't think about gay people as much as you do
You don't know gay people, don't you?

No I watched the new Jay and Silent Bob though and I can honestly Kevin smith is a hack.

No I don't extensively "study" and think about them like you do.

You don't know gay people, I got it.

Yeah I'm completely clueless about gay people so I'll leave it up to you Dr.Homo.

Yeah. A Strange Adventures show could work if it was just an anthology (There were plenty of weird stand alone sci-fi stories from the early issues that would be a hoot to see), maybe with different heroes or villains as the focus of an episode occasionally (Captain Comet, Atomic Knights, Deadman, Enchantress, Animal Man) for the first season, then if response is good they get repeat episodes.

But yeah, definitely keep Adam Strange separate. Having him as the star of a Brave and the Bold-type show where he meets a new cosmic character each episode could be cool, but ''Strange Adventures'' as a title implies a broader variety. There was a short-lived Vertigo revival of Strange Adventures/Weird War Tales and other old anthology titles in the 90s and it was cool precisely because it was unconnected to the DC universe.

Bullet status: Dodged.

>Kevin Smith was involved
thank God it was destroyed then

The weirder corners of DC are more interesting than Superman/Batman etc