No light palms or soles

>no light palms or soles
>no texture in hair
>white facial features
Why are Black people never drawn correctly in animation?

Attached: 779EFC06-A738-41AE-BF7A-2988A114DB56.jpg (1920x1080, 138.29K)

i think someone like oscar or dijonay would be better examples. penny and trudy have always had that ethnically ambiguous lightskin look to them.

Kind of suspect to be honest

cheap studios

Black people want to be white.

I don't think it's a matter of cheap studios. High budget movie studios can't even get Black people right.

>no light palms or soles
>no texture in hair
Western cartoons don't get competent shading. You have to pay in yen for that.
>white facial features
She doesn't have that though? Also something something admixture.

Not even Black characters in anime look right user. If anything it's worse.
>this is a Black character to a Japanese person

Attached: 8F8A4443-8250-4640-A1DB-9168292225C1.jpg (543x476, 34.65K)

>character isn't drawn in blackface
>claim its "white facial features"
Why are while people like this? You see the same thing for games and anime, they think if a character doesn't look like its from a WW2 comic about the Japanese that the character is actually white.

>wide nose
>lips
these are white features now?

>Western cartoons don't get competent shading.
They used to. Not anymore

Attached: BD0C037F-8C22-423B-967F-DD06B324788B.jpg (2224x633, 213.72K)

Nah, that's japanese people

Attached: 294405866_382843247305974_1293203692252753518_n.jpg (834x497, 91.08K)

Black people have bigger lips than what's drawn in cartoons. Some don't even have lips

Attached: 126B93C5-679F-4BEC-92E8-01235D50AC11.jpg (160x282, 8.73K)

it's just like that, all races have missing things technically, fingernails are usually not drawn, lips on whites or asians and sometimes blacks as well usually aren't drawn etc. I think getting to anatomically extraneous just looks bad in a 2d format.
>white facial features
bs

Anime is proof neocoloniaztion is a thing

It's all depend on the art style. but having lips is extremely common for black characters and adult woman. Sometime in cartoons the only characters that have a nose are blacks and jews

Attached: zoey.png (464x601, 378.76K)

Bro, original Animaniacs wasn't your average western cartoon in terms of production quality even when it was airing. You're cherry picking and then you're cherry picking again from among the cherries you picked. And even still it's not like it was a masterpiece. It still had plenty of shit scenes with cut corners.

Inb4 someone tells me about other 90s cartoons that were ALSO really high quality and then I point out that all the best scenes they remember were probably done in Japan. Out of control Clayface transformation? Japan. Werewolf Fox? Japan. All the fucking memorable 90s cartoon art is just fucking anime patched into otherwise run of the mill cartoons. Sticks out like a sore fucking thumb if you're looking for it/told to expect it.

Cartoons are bad actually when it comes to art, ESPECIALLY shading. I will say Gargoyles/Batman being done on black was at least a stroke of genius.

>Inb4 someone tells me about other 90s cartoons that were ALSO really high quality and then I point out that all the best scenes they remember were probably done in Japan. Out of control Clayface transformation? Japan. Werewolf Fox? Japan. All the fucking memorable 90s cartoon art is just fucking anime patched into otherwise run of the mill cartoons.
I swear to god this board sick rides Japan harder than Any Forums has ever done

>will say Gargoyles/Batman being done on black was at least a stroke of genius.
You are fucking retarded.

None of you guys watched 90's black sitcoms and it shows.

Attached: gina-main.jpg (640x360, 26.55K)

>>white facial features
at least you know to not put the bait in the first line

>Inb4 someone tells me about other 90s cartoons that were ALSO really high quality
Somewhat competent shading also existed well into the 2000s. Like dude, no one was even claiming these cartoons were fucking masterpieces, calm the hell down.

i have yet to see someone claim white features then post a white woman with said features

Attached: file.png (817x320, 339.97K)