Did she looked down upon Anne? I say yes but you have to re watch to catch it...

Did she looked down upon Anne? I say yes but you have to re watch to catch it. She never actually believes Anne is capable of solving the puzzles or having brilliant ideas like her.

Attached: BurgersarebestMarcysaysSo.jpg (1280x720, 108.56K)

I thought this would be her darker side but nothing came of it.

Wtf are you talking about? Even in The First Temple, Anne is the one underestimating Marcy, and thinking that Marcy will screw everything up by hyperfocusing on the puzzles. That was literally the plot of the episode. And in the end, Anne once again feels like she must save Marcy.
>Marcy: Trust me, okay?
>Anne: [sighs] Okay. I hope you know what you're doing.

Yes Anne is starting to having more independent thoughts which Marcy promptly dismiss

Learn English!

shit characters
shit season 3
shit ending
shit series

DAMN IT!
>Only one frog thread allowed
>It's a human thread
You do realize this right?

Attached: 1658702621434457.png (925x719, 740.86K)

No. It's Anne doubting Marcy's ability to survive AKA Anne looking down on Marcy.
Now you can go back to sucking Matt's dick.

>shit characters
funny retard frog family who learn lessons and are funny and love each other
>shit season 3
The only one you watched because it's the same as the others
>shit ending
kino ending ftfy
>shit series
Best cartoon series Disney has ever made.

Anne wasn't looking down on Marcy for thinking the retard blind autist couldn't survive. But Marcy looks down on her fro making her do shit she doesn't want to do like kidnapping a hundred puppies and stealing from a store.

>faggot actually got triggered enough to answer
lmao

You're like o e of two people who religiously defend the ending only because /u/ got burned. Go live your life. Jesus Christ.
The ending was lazy and sloppy, filled with errors and plot holes. It gives the impression that the crew gave up and didn't care.

Dude stuff already. Anne treats Marcy like she's some sort of autist who needs a tard wrangler around to make sure she doesn't choke on her own fucking tongue.
Matt's headcanon is entirely divorced from the show.

>It gives the impression that the crew gave up and didn't care.
Being grounded by the government made them sad so they only wanted to make cartoons about gays in Los Angeles to make them feel better.

You keep saying this but it never is true.

I meant stop already.

/u/ niggers look much more pathetic constantly shitting on the finale for the same reason.

>Anne treats Marcy like she's some sort of autist who needs a tard wrangler around to make sure she doesn't choke on her own fucking tongue.
There was a montage flashback that proved this was exactly how Marcy was.

Marcy is __________

Attached: A0CA41EB-F2B6-4A55-80D4-5E1FB7080CAC.png (494x583, 236.13K)

Marcy is an autist who needs help, Anne doesn't look down on her for that. Also /matt's "headcanon" is what we see in the actual show. See what I just fucking said a moment ago. What you replied to.

You're the one person on the board right now zooming around in every thread saying the ending was perfect.

Polly is ______.
Hop Pop is ______.
Sprig is a _________ _______ __ _____, _____ __________!! ___, ____ __ _____ _ ___-____ ____ ______ ____________ ___________________________________________________________________________________________________. ___ ___ ____ _ ______ __. ________ with a __________ and a bucket of __________. ___________________________________! __________ _______ ______.

Attached: 1659575638094171.png (600x900, 678.18K)

>Also /matt's "headcanon" is what we see in the actual show
He's legit lost it kek.

Attached: george-of-the-jungle-throw-our-heads-back.gif (220x152, 581.11K)

>Every thread
Only one is allowed and somebody decided to have HUMANS in the op

I'm under the impression that you're a Spranne shipper and I don't want that to be true. Because though I'm not one I kinda like them.

>lost it because I watched the show
Fries are bad for you. Eat some fucking meat.

Attached: 1659142667305326.jpg (855x855, 88.09K)

That's because he entire character was completely overhauled because of her voice actor

>Shipping
>In Amphibia
>And it's a brother and sister/best friend duo with an age gap
>Using their team name as the ship name

Attached: 1658616466544771.jpg (850x888, 108.49K)