Am I the only one that was disappointed?

Am I the only one that was disappointed?
I kinda preferred the beast desu :/

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)

Are you male or female, OP?

male

Then either it makes sense because the Beast is cute like a dog while human males are nothing, or you're a furry and therefore gay.

My understanding is the even Disney knew everyone would like the Beast more, and as a result didn't put any effort into his human design.
That's dumb. You have to at least try.
Midna kinda runs into the same problem, but her true form is still pretty rad, memorable, and retains the personality and attitude of her cursed form.
Prince Adam doesn't even feel like he's the same person as the Beast. And instead of retaining the charm of his cursed form either personality-wise or physically they just decided to make him cartoon-Fabio and call it a day.

Attached: midna3.jpg (1600x2263, 481.59K)

Maybe having him be a bit bigger with some facial hair would work better?

>Prince Adam doesn't even feel like he's the same person as the Beast.

Attached: motu-prince-adam.jpg (328x432, 16.03K)

I guess they learned from that mistake with Tiana and Naveen

Yeah you're a furry.
Congrats on coming out. It's okay.

The problem is that they forgot to make beast ugly

>The problem is that they forgot to make beast ugly

Attached: 514201.jpg (236x305, 12.43K)

Attached: beauty and a beast by johnsu.png (800x600, 197.02K)

I mean, that's exactly what I'd be thinking if OP was female.

>turn from cute beast into inbred noble
JUST

Yeah the entire point of the Beast was suppose to be that he is ugly on the outisde but charming and good in the inside, the original story isn't about the beast becoming less of an asshole is about Belle learning to see people beyond their appearance but I guess making Belle a vapid but less vapid that other girls like in the OG story is too much to ask.

The beast looked cool, powerful, and great for pets and scratches like a big kitty or dog. The human prince looked all weird, blobby, and bulbous, and like he was part of the Hapsburg family.

Isn't that a very common observation?

Attached: 099.jpg (1200x1064, 183.89K)

This is really weird.

Belle actually didn't recognize Prince Adam as the Beast transformed back into a human. She puts her hand up and runs it through his hair, and only THEN does she realize who he is.

When you think about it, that's gotta be the kinkiest scene in a Disney movie. Belle only realized Prince Adam was the Beast because his hair felt like the Beast's fur. Meaning Belle was familiar with how that fur felt.

look...belle ain't gonna GET HUMPED' by a big red gorilla in space, okay?

I honestly expected a black guy even as a kid