How big of a threat would a Marker be to the DC universe?

How big of a threat would a Marker be to the DC universe?

Attached: a04abbf5f44f2af8da95e489dec46409.png (604x604, 625.19K)

Oneshots them just like he oneshotted Dr. Mancuckhattan

Attached: Superman.jpg (1200x900, 222.58K)

There are a lot of intelligent people in the DC universe. They could problem figure out to jettison it asap. They might even find a way to neutralize it.

If it just showed up one day? Not too much. Some magic user or whatever will just deal with it. Might cause some trouble and cause some supers to go nuts but it'd be handled

The danger of the necromorphs and the marker is how it essentially rigs the game from the start, directly manipulating society over a long time time before it starts its bullshit. You have to deal with the government and the cultists etc, some of whom may be big name characters in DC if you implemented it early in the timeline. You could have pro unitology Superman to deal with

Just throw it into a star.

You just want to talk about something that's not Any Forums on Any Forums.

>but there are com-
You don't care about them. If you did, you would have posted about them.

Any Forums? more like Any Forumspe

"Future's End" is basically the same thing as a Marker incident.

Attached: 919by8CX0jL.jpg (1650x2560, 851.54K)

>You could have pro unitology Superman to deal with

And people like Luthor would be heroes because only high IQ people were able to decipher patterns from the noise that the markers broadcast and figure out was what happening

Depends. Directly sure but he could end up getting Stross'd and killing Lois or something which would likely lead to some more shit

Luthor would totally be a unitology leader

>Beats Dr. Fuckhead without even fighting him.
Is there anyone who can stop him?

It's probably something the Guardians dealt with a long time ago and Green Lanterns would show up to quarantine the planet. There would be a crossover specific retcon that the Markers are the real reason the Manhunters wiped out Sector 666, and the Guardians covered everything up to try to hide knowledge of the Markers to prevent its meta-infection from spreading to weaker minds.
The Earth trapped in quarantine has to deal with it on their own, and if they fail the Guardians are going to wipe the planet clean to protect the universe.

I get the feeling most villains would want to harvest the Markers powers for their own gain
But most wont realise they are just playing into the Markers will

Attached: 7a6803cbb074094a23c5bbdf6a98d710.jpg (700x1577, 333.32K)

I posted about them before but those threads didn't go anywhere it's your fault for not bumping faggot.

Attached: 81OQVXtmfwL.jpg (1308x2000, 327.7K)

>those threads didn't go anywhere
Because no one cares about them.

I imagine most heroes could deal necromorphs but I wonder how many heroes could resist the Marker signal
How many heroes would start seeing dead loved ones and hallucinations? and how many would just outright snap

Well thanks for proving my point.

That or they end up making more for personal gain which just leads to more problems

That just proves the point that this thread doesn't belong on Any Forums.

Batman could override and destroy the Marker like Issac did with willpower but the casualties would be massive

Green Lantern Corps would have wiped out the Brethren Moons millennia ago.