She owed Bojack sex?

She owed Bojack sex?

Attached: c459hnjB_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22.33K)

No

Yeah pretty much, she mooched off of him for an entire season

She's a whore, but Bojack is a simp, which is worse.

This, even full blown woman haters hate simps even more

Yes

Every Alison Brie character owes the protagonist sex. It's just a fact

She getting fat made my interest in the series go under zero. I don't know what she getting fatter supossed to mean, but I don't like fat woman.

It’s impossible to “own” sex to anybody though

I still can't believe she pretended to be some Oriental tradwife stereotype to a random unsuspecting White guy and the writers didn't take her to task for doing any of that. Racism is truly empowering for women.

nice neck I bet she can get the entire horsecock in there

What if you pay for it.

There's a difference between paying someone FOR sex and paying someone EXPECTING sex

Ok who cares.
I proved that its not impossible, maybe you should have been more specific.

90% of human relationships are expectations and understood upon rules
You cant just tease tease tease and benefitting of a guy clearly trying his best to impress and then be like nope lmao you get nothing looool
I wont cry if you get raped after that and I dont care how horrible that sounds

throw this miserable bitch in the wood chipper

I would argue the biggest flaw of the show is it didnt have the balls to be critical of any of the women characters. All their suffering was caused by others or the world itself. Meanwhile every male character was a punching bag. Deservedly often enough, but it was pretty lopsided.

>no scene of her in a bikini

Just not fair.

You are unhinged. There aren't "rules" to being human. You never owe someone your body regardless of how you "flirt" with them or whatever.
If you do stuff for someone and expect sex out of it, EVEN IF sex was discussed, the other person can at any point decide they dont want to have sex. It's almost like if you help someone move a couch and they tell you you can borrow their computer or something, then they decide they're actually going to hold onto it for a bit. So you break into their house into the middle of the night, smash their windows, set fire to their living room, try to steal the computer, and end up breaking it anyway.
TL;DR: Stealing is worse than lying, and rape is worse than both.

If you haven't noticed every single male character is a damn simp. Even famous ones like Batman who allows Catwoman to get away with her crimes because he gets free sex from her. And if famous characters are a lost cause then less famous characters and newer characters are worse about being simps.

I think it's supposed to mean that Diane just gave up. She really just stopped being an activist which was her motivation in life. Anyway, I really don't care. By the end of the show I hated every single character even Carolyn who is supposed to be the hard working type. I didn't like how even she did illegal things, forging a celebrity's signature yo that kind of shit is indeed illegal and can get you sued into bankruptcy, and got away with it. And she even got an undeserved happy ending due to being the writer's pet. Magically the old hag finds true love with a man and gets married like how she always wanted.

By the end of the show I wanted all the main characters to be killed off in some way.

>I would argue the biggest flaw of the show is it didnt have the balls to be critical of any of the women characters.

This is a central flaw of ALL so called entertainment media. This is the reason I stopped watching series, stopped reading comics, stopped with movies, etc. I can't stand the female characters anymore. Female Characters are always cunts who can do horrible things and never be held responsible. I don't watch entertainment to come out of it angry. We are not living in a good era for entertainment. It's always the same shitty ass routine with women getting away with everything.

And no, foreign media is not better. It's the same shit with females getting away with terrible acts.