BASED ZASLAV

BASED ZASLAV

Attached: 585524A8-A4BF-4569-8A73-42B040EA0E0C.jpg (960x1494, 774.29K)

why cancel dp it gets nothing but praise?
titans yeah okay i can see why that gets cancelled

>Titans
Good
>Doom Patrol
Brendan is going to kill himself.
At least Harley survives yet another streaming service death.

Attached: Harley and Ivy.jpg (900x549, 289.75K)

Why couldn't he cancel Diane and April wearing clothes first?

I see he's following his god's "fire everyone and install my own loyalists" approach to leadership.

I have seen zero things cancelled or rumored to be cancelled in the purge that would be missed so far.
Also letting good stuff like the AS films go forward so I think he's doing great

Biden is his god?

This might sound insane but maybe Doom Patrol getting cancelled is a good thing. Quality was declining, arcs were getting repetitive, and it was starting to use the weirdness as a crutch for the weakening plots

Attached: Why So Negative, Man.jpg (909x1295, 450.45K)

Titans is the new Harry Potter of the WB but they don't know the material they have, just hire kids actors with 11 to 12 years old for the main roles and shoot 3 movies at the same time, when they are 16 years old they will have the famous arc Titans vs Justice League and of course the young Robin will be the same as in the Batman franchise, it's that simple.

>the guy that called CNN a "leftist" news network voted against the insurrectionist
Nice try.

>all the cheap and cringe shows are being cancelled
good.

how mentally ill do you have to be to think that everyone is drumpft in disguise? isn't he about to go jail anyway? is this just because you feel really bad about Batgirl getting cancelled?

Not sure what that is but if one of the left is connected with the famous "Fuck Batman" then it feels like ages ago.

>isn't he about to go jail anyway?
For real this time!

>MAGAts really think he's going to prison
If he was, he'd already be. The fact that Mar-a-Lago isn't Waco 2.0 right now is already a miscarriage of justice.

it's a lose-lose either way to good, earnest people like myself because if he doesn't, people will continue to blame him for the world's evils, and if he does, they'll go all *smug retarded face* "heh, see? we DO arrest corrupt politicians!," and then they'll never again speak about bringing corrupt politicians to justice

i'm not american, i'm a citizen of the world

They end Doom Patrol but keep fucking Harley Quinn?

Do we still pretend to like Brendan Frasier?

>globalist scum
Seen how well that works in Lanka.
Based

Pay your lip service that "SEE? I ALSO THINK THE GOD-EMPEROR WAS CORRUPT!" as if that's not what his supporters want and only excuse him for.

Pretend?

the embodiment of the horseshoe theory of retardation. thank you for proving my point. you will continue to prove me right throughout the actions you take for the rest of your lives.

>horseshoe theory
Don't pretend every Trump-aligned YouTube grifter wasn't pedaling this in 2016, either.

It's certain to be cancelled, but it's such a small show that it's not interesting for the rumor mill.