KEITH STACK IN TROUBLE

Any Forums's favorite shill comic is in some potential trouble. Since he can't DMCA his deleted-for-decades NG cartoons, he's been begging reuploaders to take his old stuff down, since his old toons feature his beloved characters saying naughty words his Twitter fandom would crucify him over. Ruh-roh!
youtu.be/dd9fDkukS5o

Attached: ohrry3.png (874x1022, 66.54K)

This guy was always a pussyfaggot, dunno why Any Forums worships him

evergreen tweet

Attached: 1658516604733.png (778x525, 94.17K)

Lesbians have the highest rates of domestic violence among all sexual pairings.

I honestly think it's him who constantly shills his annoying MS paint shit here. All those threads about it never feel like actual attempts at fandom or discussion and just seems like forcing shit in front of eyeballs.

probably. Any Forums people do tend to come here.

>would call you a nigger and threaten to rape your mother for not liking Hamtaro
Based hamster enjoyers

Who cares

why do zoomers have to make everyone else their enemy, they're fucking insufferable

He should’ve embraced it and made the femcel teens seethe, would’ve been based.

except OPs example clearly shows even they're not safe now. all it takes is one really dedicated autismo to ruin you.

fuck off keith

Was going to ask for the SWF file but I found it already.

Every fucking time lmao, this shit never gets old

Attached: B469CB1A-7AC3-4D26-8265-66ABA3AB9EEF.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

post link

Attached: lep[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fayyb1k.mp3].webm (992x720, 944.84K)

God it's so fucking true, SA is the perfect example.

I wonder what yotam did to even incite this animation

I like that the first tweet is >implying that it's everyone's god given right to do all the shit he listed

it is

it very much is.

I was going to post it on /f/ but my home ip (which I'm post from right now) seems to be ranged blocked on /f/ for some reason.

>implying
I like how they blame all millennials as if the ones whining about being problematic were the ones calling others faggots and not the ones getting called it

Lesbian couples are 400% more likely to be in a abusive relationship compared to straight couples.

> likes pussy so much he becomes one
many such cases

you're either exactly the millennial he's talking about in that tweet or you're underaged

*exactly the kind of millennial
whatever

This might be the first Wacky Lesbian thread not started by Keith

Yes because I totally seek to stamp out misbehavior and mean words on the Internet. Kill yourself.

>Had your rights violated by the elites constantly
>"Atleast I could've said nigger on newgrounds in 2004 without getting cancelled!"

Your priorities are all fucked and you're gay

Actually Keith hates the constant spamming of his comics on Any Forums, especially when it starts with the same prompt ever time.

it is

>strawman
You're pathetic.

Attached: hayboy.png (680x483, 356.98K)

ya it is

If God didn’t want us to speak he would have taken away our vocal cords. If God didn’t want us to type mean things he would have destroyed the printing press.

>i'm already raping you anyways so i should get to stab you while i'm at it