What the FUCK is she doing?This is the worst drawing I've ever seen lol. And you can't prove me wrong

What the FUCK is she doing?This is the worst drawing I've ever seen lol. And you can't prove me wrong.

Attached: RCO007_1466611879.jpg (1008x1600, 415.79K)

Looks like she's trying to choke him with her forearm. Christ OP are you retarded?

Where is her forearm?

Her arms aren't even near him.

Are you? Those are her legs, user.

Her arms are literally behind her back. You're retarded.

She's trying to grab his left chest with her exceptionally strong left thigh grip. Her arms back for greater momentum and ballast.

She's obviously doing a groin to groin tackle after building up speed with a naruto run, OP. The naruto run can easily be inferred from the arm position, while the groin to groin tackle, or GTGT as I prefer, is evidenced by their body positions as well as the fact that she's doing a split to ensure their centers of mass are aligned. Please educate yourself with the basics of MMA before posting here again.

>You have no idea
H-how did he know bros?

Attached: Screenshot_20220711-012057_(1).png (540x773, 147.65K)

Explaining that she was Naruto running at least makes it possible to imagine wtf was/is happening even if it's stupid.

Who wrote this?
Who drew this?

Joe

The question is, why the fuck are you reading War games in 2022

user you're retarded

Well this is a picture of Steph trying to Dave herself

OP here. For the past 2 years I've been going through every Superman and Batman comic from the beginning. I just reached Under the Red Hood.

Even if you thought her leg was her armit is no where near Black Mask's throat. You thoat she was choking him from his chest?

>This is the worst drawing I've ever seen lol. And you can't prove me wrong.
The fuck i can't

Attached: emma igor.jpg (486x700, 49.56K)

STEPHANIE, NO!

Attached: 3c318c273814155.gif (277x350, 70.8K)

Attached: 1639455217074.jpg (802x840, 96.46K)

Can't blame him, thought the same thing too.