How is that no one has found pic related's whereabouts yet? It's been years

How is that no one has found pic related's whereabouts yet? It's been years.

Attached: 1413737241.jpg (250x250, 10.3K)

considering how grotesque and pandering his last few works were, he's probably writing for a cartoon network show these days under a new name

We found him, he named himself Stonetoss or something

This. He already had connection to actual cartoons through the aquabats cartoon. And we know he can disguise his style through that whole fiasco where he larped as a little girl with a sheep persona. He's probably working on some cartoon now.

Either going under a different name or leeching off someone else. If he'd killed himself or gone to jail, someone would've noticed by now.

I never understood this meme. How the fuck are these two similar in any shape or form?

They draw lips the same. But I think that's evidence Stonetoss can't be Shmorky, because Shmorky has gone out of his way to avoid having his art recognized before. He wouldn't be so obvious.
Also Stonetoss genuinely just has less polished art.
Shmorky was obsessed with line weight. I don't think Stonetoss knows what it is.

shit person, but I like his work

Attached: niaw32OImT1r83ei3o1.jpg (635x999, 316.96K)

Isn't he aimkid?

Wonder if he heard the news about Lowtax.

Klurfs and Flurks are very far removed.

I feel bad I still chuckle at these comics when I see them. Shmorky was, unfortunately, genuinely very talented.

Dont they also have very different political views?

LOL

Attached: irs-hiring-stonetoss-comic.png (1500x500, 91.14K)

Honestly same, was a fan of Shmorky's range.

I don't think he changed his name, so it probably wouldn't be too hard to find out where he is/what he's been up to, but I don't think anyone really cares enough. He's a loon, but isn't particularly interesting any more, given how many crazies have come out of the woodwork with the advent of Twitter and the like.

He might as well have long an heroed himself user.

He had a pixiv account where he posted diaper shit and when KF found out about it, he purged everything off the account

I don't think he ever has a chance of having a sizeable internet presence ever again, Kiwifags are too autistic and desperate now that their golden goose might be going away for good

god i can't wait to watch that site implode

Shmorky was like every Any Forums stereotype of a tranny rolled up into one and made flesh. Genuinely disturbing saga that most newfags don't know about and should be glad they don't know about.

what bad things did he do

Shmorky is one of the few guys I know of who was relentlessly mocked on the internet but eventually took the hint and dipped and makes attempts to hide their presence
Dobsons the only other guy like that and all we have to go on with what he's been up to is some bullshit rumor about his bro losing his job with no source to back it up

>It's been years
Exactly. Move the fuck on.