What are your honest thoughts on Phase 5?

What are your honest thoughts on Phase 5?

Attached: e749rvcbhfd91.jpg (1280x694, 236.65K)

I have no strong feelings one way or the other

I want someone to please make it stop

I’ll see Quantumania for sure, probably Guardians to finish out the trilogy. Maybe Blade depending on how connected it is to the rest of the MCU. I could probably care less for the rest, but not enough to actually quantify it.

>Secret invasion
>Blade
>Daredevil

Only things I'm looking forward to

>Watching
Quantumania
GOTG3
Loki S2
Blade
Daredevil

>Maybe
Secret Invasion
Iron Heart
Agatha

>Skip
Echo
The Marvels
Captain America (unless it ties into Kang)
Thunderbolts

Attached: 1387528762.gif (480x480, 172.1K)

Just don't watch retard

I could watch Thunderbolts depending on the roster, I like Daniel Brühl, Sam Rockwell and Wyatt Russell, maybe GotG vol 3 too, that's it.

I have multiverse fatigue.

GOTG, Ant-Man, and Daredevil are the only ones I'm genuinely interested in, and maybe Thunderbolts too if their cast is decent
Everything else there can go hang for all I care. There's far too many shows dedicated to nobodies, and the focus on the same old boring multiverse bullshit is stupid. Plus, there's just too many damn products. Disney's strategy of oversaturation is fucking ridiculous.

Same

sadness, they used to make fun to watch movies, now they're just a cringefest

>I will watch the things I am the target audience for
>and get mad when they make things for other target audiences

Cautious interest. Phase 4 has been utter shit overall, though I liked Hawkeye, DS2, and NWH. My mom loves the Guardians so I'm glad she's getting another movie next year. I'm hopeful that Daredevil is a soft continuation of the Netflix series rather than a shitty reboot. I'm also open to seeing what Secret Invasion, Thunderbolts, The Marvels, and maybe Iron-Heart are all going to turn out like. Hell, the only think I'm flat out not interested in is Echo; I'll skip through it for the Kingpin scenes and any Daredevil cameos.

Attached: 5107314-ddposter-174991.png (744x738, 353.88K)

They actually have less stuff now than they did 5 years ago., Only difference is that back then it was all spread out due to Marvel Studios and Marvel Television being two different companies. That is no longer the case and everyting is on D+ now, which has lead to low IQ people like you to think they're making too much when in reality there's less stuff now than there was back then.

I hate it more than I hated phase 4. So much sludge

It'll almost certainly have Yelena in it. I wonder if they will give her a love interest, or if the chemistry (they forced) with Kate Bishop is intended to go somewhere later.

Attached: 1653258230826.jpg (1771x1183, 164.35K)

>, Only difference is that back then it was all spread out due to Marvel Studios and Marvel Television being two different companies.
Yes and back then the TV shows and Netflix stuff were mostly good because they werent being sabotaged by Feige's inane leadership. That's no longer the case.

Seriously hope everything fails so that Disney loses billions on trash ideas. And same to Discovery and Warner while we are at it. I want these companies to truly fucking fail to a nightmarish extreme and same to their theme parks.

You were shit out of luck if you didn't like Agents of Tedious Guest Stars and thought Daredevil (and *maybe* Jessica Jones Season 1) was the only decent Netflix content. Man, that was a dark time. People shit on the current Marvel shows, and it's largely fair, but I think they forget how shit most of what we got on TV was. AOS was boring as fuck whenever Caulson or Ward wasn't on screen, Luke Cage/Iron-Fist were absolute shit, Defenders was only good when Daredevil was onscreen, and we also got shit no body even watched like Cloak & Dagger and Inhumans. I mean, fuck, I actually managed to sit though the worst of the new Disney shows, which is more than I can say for C&D and Inhumans.

Attached: 1652216913087.jpg (851x1442, 313.86K)

Oh, yeah, Punisher and Runaways existed too. They were so forgettable I genuinely forgot the first existed and that the second was technically counted as MCU.

No way that's true. They're doing 4 movies a year now, and then about 4/5 disney+ shows on top of that. It's pretty different from back when they were just doing two movies a year with a show or two you might watch

Where the fuck is Black Knight?

Eh, I liked AoS, but I overall agree with you on that, Daredevil (fuck season 2) and Jessica Jones S1 being the high points. Robbie/Ghost Rider was good, and Luna knocked it out of the park. I've never gotten around to seeing Cage and Danny's show, so I'll reserve judgement on that.

There were ten shows in total, and other than DD and JJ early seasons, a lot of them were running in the same few years leading up to Infinity War/Endgame.

Current D+ shows:

>TFATWS
Pretty weak. It was just setting up Sam Wilson as Cap. Flag Smashers are the worst villians in the MCU. Isaiah Bradley showing up was cool though.

>WandaVIsion
Good and fun show, but your enjoyment of it is probably proportional to how much you love Wanda.

>Loki
One of the best MCU projects, period. Easily the highlight of Phase 4.

>Hawkeye
Fun show, but like WandaVision your enjoyment of it is probably proportional to how much you love its female lead.

>Moon Knight
Biggest disappointment of all the shows for me. I was hoping for gritty street level Moon Knight shenanigans, instead we got the Oscar Isaac show and literally like 5 minutes of Moon Knight in 6 hours.

>Ms Marvel
Have yet to watch this.

All in all, I'd say D+ shows are on average much better than the Marvel TV shows.

Does Marvel expect me to watch all this shit? The only MCU movie I have watched entirely without spoilers in my lifetime was The Avengers, there is so much fucking MCU shit now and it's too damn much. I hope this franchise crashes and burns.

Attached: This man's wife is being fucked by John Redcorn.png (593x633, 574.66K)

Cage really isn't Luke, as you'll probably remember from JJ. I actually don't mind it as much as my shittalking implies, but he isn't Luke Cage, and they made the weird choice of making him a mini-(benevolent)-kingpin rather than pairing him up with Jess for the Pulse storyline. Iron-Fist is... dire.

Agents of Shield again I'm being hyperbolic with, but there is precious little about it I remember fondly all these years on (Coulson, Ward, Robbierider, and the Sif appearance) but I eventually dropped off around the time the science guy got brain damage and never got back into it. It just went on too long imo.

>It was just setting up Sam Wilson as Cap.
I'm morbidly curious whether his movie will bomb or whether it'll get #WakandaForever money.

Let's see
>the 5 Netflix shows (6 if you count the Defenders miniseries)
>Agents of SHIELD
>Agent Carter
>Inhumans
>Runaways
>Cloak & Dagger
huh, it is actually more than I expected
But I think the big difference is that these shows were more spread out, and they weren't promoted like you were meant to watch all of them. I reckon most MCU fans will have just watched Daredevil, and maybe Agents of SHIELD too. But I highly doubt there's anyone who gave a fuck about any of the last three shows on the list above
Funnily enough, thinking about it it seems that the Netflix shows fell into the same trap that the Disney+ shows have now, where they rushed into putting out as many series as they could in (relatively) rapid succession and the quality dropped as a result

I've never been a big fan of Cap movies, but I'm still going to watch it anyway because Falcon Cap actually leads to some fucking awesome action sequences as the last episode of TFATWS proved.

>Properly Hyped
Thunderbolts

>Sounds good
Quantumania
GotG3
Agatha

>Might be good
Cap 4
Secret Invasion
Blade
Marvels

>Don't care