The Batman comic is pretty garbage

The Batman comic is pretty garbage
*reads the next volume*

Attached: Batman (2016-) - Batman (2016-) #105 - 22.jpg (1988x3056, 1.27M)

Mocking addicts isn't big or clever.

Attached: Gotta have my Batman.jpg (600x574, 206.49K)

Reading it for free to make fun of it isn’t much of a loss.

Man even art doesn't look good, it's like some trying to draw like the Kuberts but not understanding how the style works and like drawing on top 3D models along with bland coloring make it look worst.

Attached: RCO017_1582349389.jpg (1041x1600, 565.07K)

It does look like a bad version of Andy Kubert! Well spotted.

Is Marc richer than Bruce?

this, people need to get that whoever is left reading is usually pirating this shit

fuck snyder, fuck tynion the fag the fourth

I love shitty Batman. My favorite is the time Booster Gold, who’s entire job it is to prevent people from fucking with the time stream, went back in time to prevent batman’s parents murder. He is then absolutely gobsmacked to see that Bruce Wayne is not Batman. He is doubly surprised when Bruce Wayne refuses to help him go back in time and kill his own parents. After fixing the timeline, he later laughs about this with Batman and Catwoman over coffee. And he was a good friend.

That was a weird one. I also remember at the time how proud TK was to be writing Booster and Wally as if the fans would be excited about what he had planned

this is cancer to my eyes

Literally me except I'm not fat and have a cool mustache. Anthrax isn't even an issue if it's polybagged

How are the games ?

Steam is having a bundle sale with all 3 game of the year editions with all dlc for 8 bucks

I'm new to DC and comics in general and I only picked them up because I liked injustice and for power girl and Harley Quinn

Will I like the bat man games ?

I haven't finished a Batman comic since Morrison's run.

Probably, the Injustice games are kusoge

Arkham games are very good

The thing about the soap opera is: no matter how bad it gets, you’re among friends.

City of Bane was the turning point for me. I was so bored by it i just stopped reading Batman altogether. I didn't even make it halfway through.

Person on the right looks cool what's their name

stockholm syndrome is a prerequisite for the fanbase

Moor Night

I don't know if it's the editors, soulless artless creators, shitty digital coloring or stock uniform look / textbox / font but every Batman comic is so pointless and forgettable now. As far as I'm concerned the comic ended with Morrison's run because the only thing I've liked since is outliers like Batman: Universe or 66.

What else has been decent of the era? Snyder and King sucked.

Attached: Batman Incorporated v2 special 001.jpg (1920x2951, 1.27M)